Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Haley Thompson: Jason Hope’s 2018 Predictions For Changes In The Internet Of ThingsArizona futurist and entrepreneur Jason Hope recently shared some of his predictions about changes for the “internet of things” in 2018. The internet of things is a large network of connected devices ... read more
- Diane Greene: Google spends $50 million to buy a division of LogMeIn that lets companies manage smart devicesGoogle on Thursday said it has acquired the Xively internet of things business from LogMeIn for $50 million. The deal could strengthen Alphabet's efforts to take on Amazon and Microsoft in the ... read more
- Infographic: Are We Creating A Secure Enterprise Internet of Things? (EIoT)Much has been written about the incredible potential of the Internet of Things(IoT) but caution must also be exercised. This infographic from CUBE looks at the security issues that still remain with ... read more
- Smart city with Blockchain technologiesThe image of modern cities is being seriously altered by the rapid development of information technology. In order to ensure normal urban life, a fundamentally different infrastructure is required ... read more
- Multiple QA and Staging Environments | @DevOpsSummit Serverless #CloudNative #DevOpsConquering the challenges that managing test environments brings is a huge obstacle to achieving DevOps efficiencies in enterprises today. Gaining automated, real time visibility across the enterprise portfolio to establish a single source of truth to align teams and identify and resolve resource conflicts is key. A tool to keep ... read more
- Google Is Acquiring Xively’s Internet of Things Platform – nwitimes.comnwitimes.comGoogle Is Acquiring Xively's Internet of Things Platformnwitimes.comYesterday, Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) subsidiary Google announced that it will acquire Xively from LogMeIn (NASDAQ: LOGM). Xively is an Internet of Things (IoT) platform that is currently a part of LogMeIn, helping companies create IoT ...Google acquires Internet of Things platform ... read more
- Google Is Acquiring Xively’s Internet of Things Platform – Madison.comMadison.comGoogle Is Acquiring Xively's Internet of Things PlatformMadison.comYesterday, Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) subsidiary Google announced that it will acquire Xively from LogMeIn (NASDAQ: LOGM). Xively is an Internet of Things (IoT) platform that is currently a part of LogMeIn, helping companies create IoT ...Google to Acquire Internet of Things ... read more
- Google Is Acquiring Xively’s Internet of Things Platform – Motley FoolNotebookcheck.net (press release)Google Is Acquiring Xively's Internet of Things PlatformMotley FoolYesterday, Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOG) (NASDAQ:GOOGL) subsidiary Google announced that it will acquire Xively from LogMeIn (NASDAQ:LOGM). Xively is an Internet of Things (IoT) platform that is currently a part of LogMeIn, helping companies create IoT ...Google acquires Internet of Things platform ... read more
- Google to Acquire Internet of Things Vendor Xively – Electronics360Google to Acquire Internet of Things Vendor XivelyElectronics360Google is betting big on the Internet of Things (IoT) with plans to acquire Xively, a division of LogMeIn, Inc., for $50 million. Garner estimates that about 20 billion connected things will come online and in order for the market to be successful ... read more
- Google acquires Internet of Things platform Xively for $50 million – Notebookcheck.net (press release)Notebookcheck.net (press release)Google acquires Internet of Things platform Xively for $50 millionNotebookcheck.net (press release)Xively currently assists companies and professional users in the development of software for internet of things products, including but not limited to mobile applications, user statistics and distributing firmware updates for hardware. Google wants to ...Google announces ... read more
- Cees Links: The Impact of the IoT on Energy Efficiency (Part 3 of 5)This blog is the third of a five-part series that looks at the impact of the Internet of Things (IoT) on the following: Labor and jobs Privacy and security Energy efficiency ... read more
- Neena Mishra: What Investors Need to Know about the Internet of Things ETFThe Internet of Things (IoT) has received a lot of attention over the past few years, thanks mainly to the growing appetite for connectivity. According to a McKinsey report, IoT could generate up to ... read more
- James Vincent: AI is helping seismologists detect earthquakes they’d otherwise missOklahoma never used to be known for its earthquakes. Before 2009, the state had roughly two quakes of magnitude three and above each year. (Magnitude three is when things shake on the shelf, but ... read more
- Xinhua: U.S. cities seek support from China in exploring smart city technologySAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- Two U.S. cities in western California on the U.S. west coast are seeking support from cities from China and other countries in joint efforts to "form smart city ... read more
- Caesar Sengupta: The next billion users are the future of the internetIn the late 1990s, I moved from Delhi to Stanford for a master’s degree in computer science. Getting off the plane in San Francisco, I was ecstatic about the amazing computing power, lightning-fast ... read more