Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services entity for your specific sector of interest. We implement these entities as Build, Operate and Transfer models working closely with our customers through an innovative venture equity/convertible financing model. Call it a hybrid venture model where we only focus on sectors of interest for our strategic investors in the Internet of Things .
a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
the act of combining components in manufacturing.
a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Keith Fenner: Internet of Things: Not just a technology projectThe Internet of Things is here to stay as a range of connected devices become mainstream in our work and business lives. According to forecasts from Gartner, this year will end with around 8.4 ... read more
- Jason Perlow: Jailbreaking your connected coffee machine: The idiocy of thingsHow many more of these IoT devices that use DRM technology to validate the use of proprietary refills do we have to endure? The tech revolution is spreading to every corner of the earth with the ... read more
- James Calder: Why We Still Need To Spell Out Internet of ThingsIt is important to not only spell out the phrase, but also explain how it can change the world. We should still spell out internet of things As a marketer in IoT I have noticed that many in ... read more
- “Thinking of… the Internet of Things”This year the event is focused on IoT implementation, we’ll have speakers from the hottest startups in the world and innovative corporate leaders involved in IoT areas such as drones, smart cities, ... read more
- SapientRazorfish ‘Snap’ Program Fine Tunes Rapid Innovation For Internet Of Things – MediaPost CommunicationsSapientRazorfish 'Snap' Program Fine Tunes Rapid Innovation For Internet Of ThingsMediaPost CommunicationsThis could involve the speed of connections of smart devices, the speed of tracking and analyzing data or the speed of serving context-based messaging to a consumer based on location in real time. There's also another place for speed, ... read more
- Improving LPWANs for the Internet of Things – ENGINEERING.comENGINEERING.comImproving LPWANs for the Internet of ThingsENGINEERING.comA team of researchers has developed a new system, Choir, that can overcome some of the drawbacks of low-power wide-area networks (LPWANs). LPWANs are a promising communication option for the Internet of Things (IoT), which requires low-power ... read more
- Nasscom introduces courseware to impart skills in the Internet of Things to the techies across the country – FirstpostNasscom introduces courseware to impart skills in the Internet of Things to the techies across the countryFirstpostIndian IT industry apex body Nasscom's sector skills council on Thursday unveiled a courseware to impart skills in the Internet of Things (IoT) to the techies across the country. Nasscom Logo. "With the IoT ... read more
- Is #DevOps Falling into the Maturity Trap? | @DevOpsSummit #AI #CloudNativeMany organizations are now looking to DevOps maturity models to gauge their DevOps adoption and compare their maturity to their peers. However, as enterprise organizations rush to adopt DevOps, moving past experimentation to embrace it at scale, they are in danger of falling into the trap that they have fallen ... read more
- The role of artificial intelligence in the IoT revolution – TechTarget (blog)The role of artificial intelligence in the IoT revolutionTechTarget (blog)The Internet of Things (IoT) world may be exciting, but there are serious technical challenges that need to be addressed, especially by developers. In this handbook, learn how to meet the security, analytics, and testing requirements for IoT applications.and more » ... read more
- ICOs: What You Need to Know | @CloudExpo #AI #DX #FinTech #BlockchainFloyd “Money” Mayweather made headlines last weekend for making light work of Mixed Martial Arts superstar Conor McGregor. But he also made tech headlines recently by endorsing the Hubii Network, an initial coin offering (ICO), on his Instagram and Twitter accounts. This isn’t the first time Mayweather (who’s dubbed himself ... read more
- Hitachi Creates Internet of Things Focused Big Data Company Vantara – CoinspeakerNikkei Asian ReviewHitachi Creates Internet of Things Focused Big Data Company VantaraCoinspeakerOn that account, Tencent, the Chinese media and technology company, has recently partnered with Intel to develop blockchain technology for TUSU Internet of Things laboratory. A little earlier in September, Oracle Partners with Mitsubishi to Develop IoT ...Hitachi picks US ... read more
- the process of policy and policymaking itself an engineering and design prototyping cycleAt a speech to the Pittsburgh Technology Council in 2009, Google’s CEO, Eric Schmidt focused on the negative effects on innovation and integration of (what he called) institutional fragmentation and ... read more
- State of the Developer Nation Q3 2017 Chapter 4: The Internet of Things challengeState of the Developer Nation Q3 2017 Chapter 4: The Internet of Things challenge Developer Economics 13th edition reached an impressive 21,200+ respondents from 157 countries around the world. ... read more
- Jailbreaking your connected coffee machine: The idiocy of things – ZDNetZDNetJailbreaking your connected coffee machine: The idiocy of thingsZDNetIf you cannot demonstrate the value of your own supplies without using technology to lock out the competition, then you are doing it wrong. Internet of Things plus Digital Rights Management is the Idiocy of Things. There's no value-add to this approach.Global ... read more
- Hitachi Chooses US for Global Internet of Things HQ – NewsBeat SocialNikkei Asian ReviewHitachi Chooses US for Global Internet of Things HQNewsBeat SocialUNITED NEWS INTERNATIONAL (UNI) — Hitachi making a bolder move into the internet of things sector. The Japanese conglomerate is now combining its three U.S.-based tech units; Hitachi Data Systems, Hitachi Insight Group, and Pentaho. It will to create ...Hitachi ... read more