Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- 5 Revolutionary Advantages Of Combining Blockchain With Internet Of Things – Enterprise Mobility ExchangeEnterprise Mobility Exchange5 Revolutionary Advantages Of Combining Blockchain With Internet Of ThingsEnterprise Mobility Exchange“While I think blockchain or distributed ledger technology can benefit from IoT architectures, I'm definitely not as bullish as others on the subject,” said Michael Leone, a senior analyst with Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG). “If I had ... read more
- Registration Opens for Naresh Kannan Session | @CloudEXPO @BarclayDamonLLP #Patent #IP #DigitalTransvormationAs the fourth industrial revolution continues to march forward, key questions remain related to the protection of software, cloud, AI, and automation intellectual property. Recent developments in Supreme Court and lower court case law will be reviewed to explain the intricacies of what inventions are eligible for patent protection, how ... read more
- Registration for @UltanKinahan Session at @CloudEXPO NY Opens | @MSCloud @Azure #Cloud #DigitalTransformationProvide an overview of the capabilities of Azure Stack allowing you or your customers to adopt truly consistent Hybrid Cloud capabilities to deliver greater productivity in your cloud world. Ultan Kinahan is on a member of the Global Black Belt team at Microsoft with a focus on Azure Stack Hybrid ... read more
- IGF 2018 WS #308 Community Networks meet Blockchains: Friends or Foes?The thirteenth Annual Meeting of the Internet Governance Forum (IGF) will be hosted by the Government of France at the headquarters of UNESCO in Paris from 12 to 14 November 2018. An invitation to ... read more
- SAP Named Keynote Partner at @CloudEXPO New York | #Cloud #DevOps #SmartCities #DigtalTransformationSAP is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, we are the world's third largest independent software manufacturer. Harness the power of your data and accelerate trusted outcome-driven innovation by developing intelligent and live solutions for real-time decisions and ... read more
- The Eclipse IoT Day is organized in co-location with IoT World Asia 2018.The Eclipse IoT Day Singapore is happening in just about a month, on Sept 18. The Eclipse IoT Day is organized in co-location with IoT World Asia 2018. The one-day event is all about open ... read more
- NIST Eyes Internet of Things Protocol Analyzer for Sensor Networks – ExecutiveBiz (blog)ExecutiveBiz (blog)NIST Eyes Internet of Things Protocol Analyzer for Sensor NetworksExecutiveBiz (blog)A FedBizOpps notice posted Saturday says the agency looks to utilize a multi-protocol analyzer platform that can assess signals and data traffic through wireless communication protocols related to internet of things. NIST also intends for the system to ... ... read more
- Finally, a smart way for insurers to leverage IoT in smart homes – Network WorldNetwork WorldFinally, a smart way for insurers to leverage IoT in smart homesNetwork WorldLike many consumers, I tend to be automatically suspicious of insurance companies' plans to track my behavior. And like many tech journalists, I'm also skeptical of clever new smart home automation schemes. But painful personal experience has ... read more
- Big Data Federation to Exhibit at @CloudEXPO NY | #BigData #Analytics #AI #IoT #SmartCities #ArtificialIntelligenceBig Data Federation, Inc. develops and applies artificial intelligence to predict financial and economic events that matter. The company uncovers patterns and precise drivers of performance and outcomes with the aid of machine-learning algorithms, big data, and fundamental analysis. Their products are deployed by some of the world's largest financial ... read more
- The Business History of the Internet of Things – Business.comBusiness.comThe Business History of the Internet of ThingsBusiness.comThe internet of things (IoT) is one technology with the power to change the future of how we consume resources, while also enabling us to make better business decisions. The technological concept of IoT is about connecting tangible objects with wired ...Infineon and ... read more
- APIs: The Backbone of Internet of Things – Read IT QuikRead IT QuikAPIs: The Backbone of Internet of ThingsRead IT QuikThe analyst firm Gartner forecasts that the installed base of IoT connected devices will grow to 26 billion by 2020. The worldwide IoT market is predicted to touch approximately $1.6 trillion by 2024, indicating a strong 21.1% annual growth from ... read more
- Get connected to the Internet of Things – InternetRetailing.netInternetRetailing.netGet connected to the Internet of ThingsInternetRetailing.netRetailers and brands are now starting to use the Internet of Things (IoT) at scale. They are connecting smart devices and low tech items alike to the internet, enabling them to send messages, broadcasting locations and orders, that result in increased ... ... read more
- Cynthia S. Artin: When the FBI Speaks the IoT ListensThe US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has been busy lately, given the overwhelming volume of cybersecurity threats, including attacks on the American democracy. Most recently, the Feds ... read more
- INTERNET 2019, The Eleventh International Conference on Evolving InternetINTERNET 2019, The Eleventh International Conference on Evolving Internet The submission deadline is February 18, 2019 Event schedule: June 30 - July 4, 2019 - Rome, Italy The topics ... read more
- Brian Penny: Everything. Everything. Absolutely Everything. The Truth Behind Blockchain Potential.Investors and blockchain advocates spend a great deal of time discussing crypto markets and values: but the underlying blockchain technology is what truly makes cryptocurrency disruptive. And the ... read more