Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Registration Opens for Sumit Puri’s “Composable Infrastructure” Session | @ExpoDX @WeAreLiqid #Composable #SmartCities #DigitalTransformationThe deluge of IoT sensor data collected from connected devices and the powerful AI required to make that data actionable are giving rise to a hybrid ecosystem in which cloud, on-prem and edge processes become interweaved. Attendees will learn how emerging composable infrastructure solutions deliver the adaptive architecture needed to ... read more
- The two things that make a successful Internet Of Things company – StockheadStockheadThe two things that make a successful Internet Of Things companyStockheadBarely 15 years later IoT is an accepted part of our everyday lives — from trackable labels in shops to monitoring household energy use on a phone. But as Apple's Steve Jobs understood, the measurement of what makes a good ... read more
- Dyntrace to Exhibit at @CloudEXPO NY | @Dynatrace @DevOpsSUMMIT #Agile #DevOps #Serverless #CloudNativeDynatrace is an application performance management software company with products for the information technology departments and digital business owners of medium and large businesses. Building the Future of Monitoring with Artificial Intelligence Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy ... read more
- Denise Chow, Shivani Khattar and Brock Stoneham: 'Westworld' science adviser shares his vision of robots and the future of AIPALO ALTO, Calif. — Fans of the HBO series "Westworld" know that it doesn't shy away from big and often mind-bending themes. From questions about robot consciousness to the ethics of artificial ... read more
- Wendy McElroy: Crypto Can Create a “Perfect” Political SystemThe anarchists…work not for a perfect social state, but for a perfect political system. A perfect social state is…totally free from sin or crime or folly; a perfect political system is merely a ... read more
- What is Vite?Vite is a general-purpose platform for decentralized applications. It is designed to support industrial-strength applications by offering high throughput, low latency and scalability while also ... read more
- Decentralized ReputationDecentralized Reputation System (DREP) is a decentralized solution based on blockchain technology that quantifies and monetizes online reputation value for Internet platforms and uses it for trading ... read more
- Organization after Social Media by Geert Lovink and Ned RossiterExploring the politics of networks through and beyond social media. Organized networks are an alternative to the social media logic of weak links and their secretive economy of data mining. They ... read more
- The Energy Trading Data Analytics and IoT Forum, 30th – 31th October 2018 in Berlin, GermanyThe Energy Trading Data Analytics and IoT Forum, will bring together business leaders, policy makers and independent experts, to address the current challenges of the digitization in the energy ... read more
- The third annual business forum Industry 4.0: New Growth Engines and Emerging Hubs in South Eastern EuropeTechnology advances are blurring the boundaries between the digital and physical world. Intelligent, interconnected systems now support activities along the entire value chain. The AI is changing how ... read more
- Highly efficient perovskite solar cells for light harvesting under indoor illumination via solution processed SnO2/MgO composite electron transport layersAmbient indoor conditions represent a milder environment compared to stringent outdoor conditions suggesting an initial commercial outlet which is much less taxing on device lifetimes for this ... read more
- Benjamin Freed: 'You have to help people understand' smart city benefits, mayors sayTech-driven improvements work best when officials explain them in terms the public can digest, said speakers at a forum on women and smart cities. Talk of "smart streetlights," "complete streets ... read more
- Tara Francis Chan: China wants to track every driver by putting RFID chips on car windshieldsChina is rolling out a program to have RFID chips in all new cars to help with congestion, pollution, and public security. By forcing car owners to have chips installed on their windshields, the ... read more
- Andrew Schmertz: Businesses can’t escape the internet of things, NJBIA saysYour car, your watch, and even your refrigerator are, or will be, talking with one another in the world of the internet of things where devices are all connected. “The key point here is how ... read more
- BIoT: Real examples of work of our systemThe development of the main core and payment channels of our system is brought to the state where everyone can test our solutions. More information about our project in the first article. Therefore, ... read more