Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Multi-Cloud Is Here | @CloudEXPO @LarryLarmeu @AccentureCloud @AccentureTech #CloudNative #Serverless #DevOpsThey say multi-cloud is coming, but organizations are leveraging multiple clouds already. According to a study by 451 Research, only 21% of organizations were using a single cloud. If you've found yourself unprepared for the barrage of cloud services introduced in your organization, you will need to change your approach ... read more
- Data Platforms as a Service | @CloudEXPO @Pythian @Oracle #SQL #SaaSWith the proliferation of both SQL and NoSQL databases, organizations can now target specific fit-for-purpose database tools for their different application needs regarding scalability, ease of use, ACID support, etc. Platform as a Service offerings make this even easier now, enabling developers to roll out their own database infrastructure in ... read more
- Adosia Hardware (ADO Token): Internet of Things (IoT) Hardware? – Bitcoin Exchange GuideBitcoin Exchange GuideAdosia Hardware (ADO Token): Internet of Things (IoT) Hardware?Bitcoin Exchange GuideThe Internet of Things (IoT) is a revolutionary new standard that allows connected devices to connect and work together independently, and without human contact or intervention. IoT will transform how the devices around our homes are used and ... read more
- Distributed File Systems | @CloudEXPO @MooseFS #Cloud #DataCenter #Storage"We do one of the best file systems in the world. We learned how to deal with Big Data many years ago and we implemented this knowledge into our software," explained Jakub Ratajczak, Business Development Manager at MooseFS, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 20th Cloud Expo, held June 6-8, 2017, ... read more
- Zafar BhuttaPublished: Singapore plans smart city to run driverless electric carsSINGAPORE: Singapore has planned to set up a pilot city on an island where it will run driverless electric cars, trucks and buses in a bid to switch from gasoline and diesel to ensure clean ... read more
- S. Himmelstein: Improved Location Awareness for the Internet-of-ThingsIn expectation of a strain on the ability of fifth generation (5G) networks to keep track of a rapidly growing number of mobile devices, Tufts University researchers have developed an improved ... read more
- Apple's new update may allow users to use their iPhones as hotel keys, transit passes and moreThe Cupertino giant is reportedly planning to add new features to the upcoming version of the Apple's mobile operating system, iOS 12. According to a report in The Information, "Apple is making a ... read more
- Auto Compliance | @CloudExpo @CloudRaxak #Storage #BigData #DataCenterCloud computing delivers on-demand resources that provide businesses with flexibility and cost-savings. The challenge in moving workloads to the cloud has been the cost and complexity of ensuring the initial and ongoing security and regulatory (PCI, HIPAA, FFIEC) compliance across private and public clouds. Manual security compliance is slow, prone ... read more
- How to Solve Six Kubernetes Pain Points | @ExpoDX @ZeroStack #DevOps #Monitoring #ContinuousDelivery #DigitalTransformationWith more than 30 Kubernetes solutions in the marketplace, it's tempting to think Kubernetes and the vendor ecosystem has solved the problem of operationalizing containers at scale or of automatically managing the elasticity of the underlying infrastructure that these solutions need to be truly scalable. Far from it. There are ... read more
- How small firms are logging on to the internet of things to boost their connectivity – The TimesThe TimesHow small firms are logging on to the internet of things to boost their connectivityThe TimesSince its formation three years ago, Mark Bannon's VT has built a communications network that spans the country, helping to facilitate the “internet of things” (IoT) — the world of connected devices. Having built ... read more
- Cloud Sprawl: The Rising Epidemic | @CloudEXPO @Citrix @TMinahan #AI #Agile #DevOps #DigitalTransformationWooed by the promise of faster innovation, lower TCO, and greater agility, businesses of every shape and size have embraced the cloud at every layer of the IT stack – from apps to file sharing to infrastructure. The typical organization currently uses more than a dozen sanctioned cloud apps and ... read more
- Microservices, AWS ECS and Fargate | @ExpoDX @IBMDevOps #Agile #AWS #CICD #DataOps #DevSecOps #ChatOpsThis is going to be a live demo on a production ready CICD pipeline which automate the deployment of application onto AWS ECS and Fargate. The same pipeline will automate deployment into various environment such as Test, UAT, and Prod. The pipeline will go through various stages such as source, ... read more
- Mic Bowman and Camille Morhardt: Blockchain Must Adapt to Build Trust in the Internet of ThingsThe edge is messy. And the edge, where billions of interacting devices that will make up the Internet of Things will reside, is where IoT data is generated and acted upon. There are often ... read more
- Hadoop in the #Cloud | @CloudEXPO @Cloudera #BigData #HadoopTraditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving ... read more
- Smart lock company LockState closes $5.8M Series A to fast track sales & partnershipsSmart Lock Company LockState raised $5.8M Series A in new investment to fund its aggressive sales and marketing and partner development plan. The company previously raised $740K seed round and $1M in a round led by angel investors. The lead investor in latest round was Iron Gate Capital. Other investors ... read more