Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- AT&T invites Developers to explore M2M solutionsAT&T M2X Developer Kit Gives Developers Tools to Build Connected Device Proof of Concepts and Manage Machine Data in the AT&T Cloud. AT&T is helping to fuel innovation for machine-to-machine (M2M) communications with a cloud-based M2M “developer sandbox,” called the AT&T M2X Developer Kit. AT&T is giving application and device ... read more
- Top 10 Predictions for IoT and M2MEvery year Machina Research makes a set of predictions for what will happen in the world of IoT/M2M. We asked some of their thought leaders to give us a sneak preview of predictions for 2015. Here are Machina Researh’s Top 10 Predictions for IoT and M2M in 2015. Enterprises will get ... read more
- Siemens unviels new system for Smart Grids in USDistribution management system focused on ease of use and interoperability within the Smart Grid ecosystem Proven solutions supporting improved reliability, efficiency and optimization for utility distribution operations First software platform of its kind in North America Siemens Smart Grid has introduced a comprehensive distribution management system specifically developed for ... read more
- Bridge Alliance Form Asia’s Largest M2M AllianceEleven leading Asia Pacific mobile operators under Bridge Alliance formed the region’s largest Machine-to-Machine (M2M) alliance today, offering a ‘one-stop-shop’ experience for M2M deployment across the Asia Pacific region and effectively becoming a center of excellence for M2M services and solutions to attract partnerships and provide customers with an end-to-end M2M regional capability. Alessandro ... read more
- Microgrid market to reach $20 Billion by 2020During the last few years, the pace of microgrid deployment has accelerated rapidly around the world, in a variety of application segments. Now, the industry is moving into the next phase of project development, focusing on how to develop projects on commercially viable terms. “Microgrids are inching their way ... read more
- Report: IoT Market Size to exceed $7 Trillion by 2020While the interest and buzz around the Internet of Things (IoT) has grown steadily in recent years, the seemingly endless market promise continues to become reality. According to new research from International Data Corporation (IDC), a transformation is underway that will see the worldwide market for IoT solutions grow from ... read more
- Deloitte Prediction: Wearable Technologies to RiseDeloitte predicts smart glasses, fitness bands and watches, should sell about 10 million units in the next year, generating $3 billion according to its Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) Predictions 2014 report released today. Deloitte also predicts that the total global sales of smartphones, tablets, PCs, TV sets and gaming consoles will ... read more
- Fleet Management Market at $30.45 Billion by 2018MarketsandMarkets recently conducted a study on the “Fleet Management Market (Fleet Analytics; Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Monitoring; Telematics; Vendor Services) By Vehicles (Trucks; Light Goods; Buses; Corporate Fleets; Container Ships; Aircrafts) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 – 2018)”, which analyzed and studied the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle ... read more
- How M2M Technology is Protecting AmazonThe Challenge The Amazon rainforest in Brazil is vital to stabilizing the earth’s environment, producing oxygen, absorbing greenhouse gases and providing a natural habitat for 30% of the world’s plant and animal species1. However, strong global demand for rainforest wood combined with the enormous profitability of illegal logging operations is fueling decimation ... read more
- Jazz Shaw: Killer Robot Developers Promise Not To Develop Killer RobotsAfter years of scaring the pants off of the world’s human population with plans which obviously seemed designed to change the Terminator movies into documentaries, the larger companies working on ... read more
- South Korea Makes 2018 the Year of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency AcceptanceSouth Korea has done a crypto pivot. Regulators announced today that the Financial Services Commission (FSC) is establishing a policymaking body to lead the country’s efforts in the Fourth ... read more
- 12th International Conference on Sensing Technology 2018The 12th International Conference on Sensing Technology (ICST 2018) will be held 3–6 December, 2018, in Limerick, Ireland (http://www.ece.ul.ie/ICST2018). ICST 2018 is intended to provide a ... read more
- Global M2M/IoT Communications Market ReportDUBLIN – Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “The Global M2M/IoT Communications Market” report to their offering. According to a new research report from the analyst firm Berg Insight, the global number of cellular M2M subscribers increased by 23 percent during 2015 to reach 265.2 million at the end of ... read more
- Smart home tech is being turned into a tool for domestic abuse – Wired.co.ukWired.co.ukSmart home tech is being turned into a tool for domestic abuseWired.co.ukThe companies behind this web of networked devices want to make our lives easier, but for some it could have the opposite effect. Research from University College London (UCL) highlights how internet of things (IoT) devices could be weaponised ... read more
- Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market to Generate US$ 232.15 Bn by 2023 – Digital JournalGlobal Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market to Generate US$ 232.15 Bn by 2023Digital JournalIndustrial internet of things (IIoT) market is segmented based on component, software, vertical, and region. The component segment included in this market are sensors, industrial robotics, a distributed control system (DCS), condition monitoring ... ... read more