Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Guy Courtin: Could smart roads mean no potholes?Our surroundings are getting smarter every day. Our homes are more connected all the time, and our digital assistants can order us a pizza, get our groceries, check the weather and even answer the ... read more
- Dan Timpson: Transparency, responsibility and accountability in the age of IoTThe Internet of Things market resembles the wild west with its rapid, chaotic growth and lack of effective oversight or security. Gartner estimates there will be 26 billion IoT devices connecting ... read more
- Lucy Britner: The Coca-Cola Co uses Internet of Things to connect coolers in USThe Coca-Cola Co is using new technology to track soda sales and monitor equipment efficiency The Coca-Cola Co is testing new technology across selected US convenience stores as it looks to track ... read more
- ICO Holder Named @ExpoDX Media Sponsor | @ICOHolder #FinTech #Blockchain #Bitcoin #EthereumDXWorldEXPO LLC announced today that ICOHOLDER named "Media Sponsor" of Miami Blockchain Event by FinTechEXPO. ICOHOLDER give you detailed information and help the community to invest in the trusty projects. Miami Blockchain Event by FinTechEXPO has opened its Call for Papers. The two-day event will present 20 top Blockchain experts. ... read more
- Deven Samant Joins @ExpoDX Faculty | @Infostretch #Serverless #SmartCities #DigitalTransformationPoor data quality and analytics drive down business value. In fact, Gartner estimated that the average financial impact of poor data quality on organizations is $9.7 million per year. But bad data is much more than a cost center. By eroding trust in information, analytics and the business decisions based ... read more
- Smart Buildings 2018Smart Buildings 2018 is a unique one-day conference with leading thinkers coming together to debate the new world of work, exploring new trends and how to best enhance assets of space, technology and ... read more
- Armored Things Looks to Enhance Safety Using the Internet of Things – American InnoAmerican InnoArmored Things Looks to Enhance Safety Using the Internet of ThingsAmerican InnoArmored Things, a cybersecurity startup based in the North Station area, wants to improve emergency response plans using a technology everyone already has – a network of software embedded in everyday objects, also known as the Internet of ... read more
- Evan Kirstel Joins @CloudEXPO Faculty | @EvanKirstel #WebRTC #FinTech #DigitalTransformationEvan Kirstel is an internationally recognized thought leader and social media influencer in IoT (#1 in 2017), Cloud, Data Security (2016), Health Tech (#9 in 2017), Digital Health (#6 in 2016), B2B Marketing (#5 in 2015), AI, Smart Home, Digital (2017), IIoT (#1 in 2017) and Telecom/Wireless/5G. His connections are ... read more
- Transparency, responsibility and accountability in the age of IoT – CSO OnlineCSO OnlineTransparency, responsibility and accountability in the age of IoTCSO OnlineThe Internet of Things market resembles the wild west with its rapid, chaotic growth and lack of effective oversight or security. Gartner estimates there will be 26 billion IoT devices connecting to the Internet by 2020 – an almost 30-fold ... read more
- Alaska foils Mother Nature with an innovative IoT solution“The Icepocalypse completely blindsided us.” That’s how Dan Schacher, at the Alaska Department of Transportation & Public Facilities (ADOT&PF), recalls the notorious storm. Alaskans are well-known for their resilience. But in 2010, the three-day storm called Icepocalypse strained the resources of the ADOT&PF. It began with heavy rainfall paired with ... read more
- Mainframe: the web3 communications layerAdam Clarke, Austin Craig, Brad Hagen, Carl Youngblood, Clément Jaquier, Diogo Perillo, Luca Tavazzani, Matt Larson, Mick Hagen, Miloš Mošić, Paul Le Cam, Shane Howley, PhD Abstract ... read more
- Felipe Fonseca: IoT Day São PauloApril 9th, 2018, 9h - 17h CITI / USP The internet of things is becoming more pervasive every day. Recent developments on hardware, sensors and ways to store data in a distributed and ... read more
- Rajashree Rao: Blockchain in FSI's Ifs and Buts!Blockchain technology is called the next stage of the Internet. The blockchain is a global, decentralised online database or distributed ledger that provides a way to record and transfer data that ... read more
- The Coca-Cola Co uses Internet of Things to connect coolers in US – just-drinks.comjust-drinks.comThe Coca-Cola Co uses Internet of Things to connect coolers in USjust-drinks.comThe Coca-Cola Co is testing new technology across selected US convenience stores as it looks to track product inventory and monitor energy efficiency. The company said this week that it is using the Internet of Things to connect its ... read more