Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- IoT Workshop at @ExpoDX New York | @CHarrold303 #AI #IoT #IIoT #SmartCities #DigitalTransformationIoT is rapidly becoming mainstream as more and more investments are made into the platforms and technology. As this movement continues to expand and gain momentum it creates a massive wall of noise that can be difficult to sift through. Unfortunately, this inevitably makes IoT less approachable for people to ... read more
- Virtualization of Internet-of-Things Devices: An API-Driven Method – IEEE SpectrumVirtualization of Internet-of-Things Devices: An API-Driven MethodIEEE SpectrumVirtualization of Internet-of-Things Devices: An API-Driven Method. Sponsored by. Register to Download. How lessons learned from virtualizing enterprise applications and services can help the IoT developer accelerate their testing life cycle. This ... ... read more
- Accelerating #DigitalTransformation with @FormationDS | @CloudExpo #AI #IoT #IIoT #DataCenter #SmartCitiesOrganizations planning enterprise data center consolidation and modernization projects are faced with a challenging, costly reality. Requirements to deploy modern, cloud-native applications simultaneously with traditional client/server applications are almost impossible to achieve with hardware-centric enterprise infrastructure. Compute and network infrastructure are fast moving down a software-defined path, but storage has ... read more
- Smart Buildings 2018Smart Buildings 2018 is a unique one day conference with leading thinkers coming together to debate the new world of work, exploring new trends and how to best enhance assets of space, technology and ... read more
- The Internet of Things Webinar Series: Product Liability in Europe – JD Supra (press release)JD Supra (press release)The Internet of Things Webinar Series: Product Liability in EuropeJD Supra (press release)On April 11, 2018, Hogan Lovells hosted another installment in its 2018 webinar series on emerging issues involving the Internet of Things (IoT). This webinar focused on product liability in Europe. New connected products are ... read more
- DevOps and Immutable Infrastructure | @DevOpsSummit #Docker #DevOpsYou often hear the two titles of "DevOps" and "Immutable Infrastructure" used independently. In his session at DevOps Summit, John Willis, Technical Evangelist for Docker, covered the union between the two topics and why this is important. He provided an overview of Immutable Infrastructure then showed how an Immutable Continuous ... read more
- Here’s What’s Working with the Internet of Things … and What’s Next – PrecisionAg (press release) (blog)PrecisionAg (press release) (blog)Here's What's Working with the Internet of Things … and What's NextPrecisionAg (press release) (blog)With the advent of the Internet of Things (IoT), we are now seeing farmers use more wireless technologies to increase the quality and efficiency of production to achieve higher yields. IoT has opened ... read more
- Vuzix tapped as launch company for Amazon’s internet of things – Rochester Business JournalRochester Business JournalVuzix tapped as launch company for Amazon's internet of thingsRochester Business JournalRochester-based Vuzix has been tapped by Amazon Web Services as one of the first companies for its internet of things, or IoT, analytics, with the company's M300 smart glasses chosen as launch hardware. Amazon's new analytics system ... read more
- Augmented Reality Technology with @AkvelonInc | @ExpoDX #AI #IoT #IIoT"Akvelon is a software development company and we also provide consultancy services to folks who are looking to scale or accelerate their engineering roadmaps," explained Jeremiah Mothersell, Marketing Manager at Akvelon, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 21st Cloud Expo, held Oct 31 – Nov 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara ... read more
- Arm Turns to Software Tools to Unsnarl the Internet of Things – Electronic DesignElectronic DesignArm Turns to Software Tools to Unsnarl the Internet of ThingsElectronic DesignOver the last decade, Arm has buttressed its operating system for Internet of Things devices, called Mbed, with software for security and connectivity as well as managing, provisioning and updating firmware over the cloud. On Monday, the company ... read more
- IWCE’s IoT Saving Lives provides public-safety leaders with information about the Internet of Things – Urgent Communications (blog)Urgent Communications (blog)IWCE's IoT Saving Lives provides public-safety leaders with information about the Internet of ThingsUrgent Communications (blog)IWCE is working with Internet of Things World—our sister event—to produce a one-day pre-conference workshop on the Internet of Life Saving Things (IoLST). Called IWCE's IoT Saving Lives, the event will take place ... read more
- Keynote: Hybrid Cloud & #DigitalTransformation | @CloudExpo @IBMcloud #IoTIn an era of historic innovation fueled by unprecedented access to data and technology, the low cost and risk of entering new markets has leveled the playing field for business. Today, any ambitious innovator can easily introduce a new application or product that can reinvent business models and transform the ... read more
- Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Will Reach USD 232.15 Billion by 2023: Zion Market Research – GlobeNewswire (press release)Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Will Reach USD 232.15 Billion by 2023: Zion Market ResearchGlobeNewswire (press release)New York, NY, April 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zion Market Research has published a new report titled “Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market by Component (Sensors, Industrial Robotics, Distributed Control System ... read more
- Cloud Evolution with @_Considine | @CloudExpo @IBMcloud #AI #DataCenterIn his Opening Keynote at 21st Cloud Expo, John Considine, General Manager of IBM Cloud Infrastructure, led attendees through the exciting evolution of the cloud. He looked at this major disruption from the perspective of technology, business models, and what this means for enterprises of all sizes. John Considine is ... read more
- Telcos see multiple paths to internet of things revenue – ComputerWeekly.comTelcos see multiple paths to internet of things revenueComputerWeekly.comAll participants were fully on-board with the potential of the IoT, particularly in relation to emerging cellular IoT technologies such as narrowband IoT (NB-IoT), and 80% said they wanted to create value “beyond connectivity”. “The report confirms the ...Exploring IoT Strategies: Telecom ... read more