Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- 3 “Internet of Things” Stocks to Buy Right Now – Yahoo FinanceYahoo Finance3 "Internet of Things" Stocks to Buy Right NowYahoo FinanceFor example, consumer-level IoT products include things like Amazon's AMZN Echo “smart speaker,” wearable motion and activity tracking products, and advanced in-car technology. On the commercial side of the IoT market, industrial manufacturers have ...Using Broadband, Wi-Fi for Healthcare Internet of ... read more
- 3 “Internet of Things” Stocks to Buy Right Now – Zacks.comZacks.com3 "Internet of Things" Stocks to Buy Right NowZacks.comFor those that don't know, the Internet of Things is the growing world of interconnected household and industrial devices. Everyday products and machines can now be embedded with sensor technology to process data or interact with other electronic devices.Using Broadband, Wi-Fi for ... read more
- 5GINFIRE Open Call “Initial experiments and additional functionalities and infrastructures for experimentation”.The main technical objective of 5GinFIRE is to build and operate an open and extensible 5G NFV-based reference (Open5G-NFV) ecosystem of experimental facilities that not only integrates existing FIRE ... read more
- Keolis and Pilotfish Sign a Partnership to Use the Internet of Things in Public Transport Operations – MassTransitMag.com (press release) (blog)Keolis and Pilotfish Sign a Partnership to Use the Internet of Things in Public Transport OperationsMassTransitMag.com (press release) (blog)Keolis and Pilotfish have signed a partnership to deploy IoT solutions in real operating conditions onboard buses and coaches. The vehicles will be equipped with a 4G internet solution to connect the ... read more
- Using Broadband, Wi-Fi for Healthcare Internet of Things – HITInfrastructure.comHITInfrastructure.comUsing Broadband, Wi-Fi for Healthcare Internet of ThingsHITInfrastructure.comProviders use IoT technology to keep track of medical tools and supplies, as well as monitor equipment so staff members know when maintenance is required. This saves clinicians time when it comes to locating the proper tools, and it saves money because ... read more
- James DeVellis to Release New Blog on Tech/IT – PR Web (press release)James DeVellis to Release New Blog on Tech/ITPR Web (press release)For instance, the latest IT/tech trends worth noting include the transformation of Internet of Things, or IoT, into BIoT – Blockchain Internet of Things. IoT involves incorporating sensors into connected devices so that consumers can, for example ...and more » ... read more
- IDC Forecasts Worldwide Technology Spending on the Internet of Things to Reach $1.2 Trillion in 2022 – Bristol Herald Courier (press release) (blog)IDC Forecasts Worldwide Technology Spending on the Internet of Things to Reach $1.2 Trillion in 2022Bristol Herald Courier (press release) (blog)The Spending Guide forecasts Internet of Things (IoT) spending will experience a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.6% over the 2017-2022 forecast period and reach $1.2 trillion in 2022. ... read more
- The OriginTrail protocol unlocks the potential of blockchain technology for global supply chains.The OriginTrail protocol unlocks the potential of blockchain technology for global supply chains. Using a graph database enables the OriginTrail Decentralized Network (ODN) to ensure data integrity ... read more
- Your ID, degree, artwork or house. 0xcert-ified on the blockchain.Create, own, and validate unique assets on the blockchain. 0xcert is the first open protocol built to support the future of digital assets, powered by the non-fungible tokens. ... read more
- Third Edition of India’s Largest Platform for Internet of Things- IoT India Congress 2018 Launched – BW BusinessworldBW BusinessworldThird Edition of India's Largest Platform for Internet of Things- IoT India Congress 2018 LaunchedBW BusinessworldNEW DELHI, June 18, 2018/PRNewswire/ -- The Internet of Things (IoT) Panel of The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), in partnership with Exhibitions India Group, announced the 3rd edition of IoT India Congress, ... read more
- dhosting Named “Technology Sponsor” of @CloudEXPO NY | @dhosting_com @dhosting_pl #Serverless #DataCenter #StorageHaving been in the web hosting industry since 2002, dhosting has gained a great deal of experience while working on a wide range of projects. This experience has enabled the company to develop our amazing new product, which they are now excited to present! Among dHosting's greatest achievements, they can ... read more
- DHL reveals how it is using the Internet of Things to create Smart Warehouses – Postal and Parcel Technology InternationalPostal and Parcel Technology InternationalDHL reveals how it is using the Internet of Things to create Smart WarehousesPostal and Parcel Technology InternationalDHL reveals how it is using the Internet of Things to create Smart Warehouses. 0. By Hazel King on 18th June 2018 Videos. Markus Voss, global CIO and COO ... read more
- PSYMBIOSYS: A new, digitised era for European manufacturingManufacturing in the EU is heading to another level that will make it more competitive than ever, thanks to better service models and to innovations such as digitisation, Big Data and the Internet of ... read more
- Rajnish Wattas: Le Corbusier’s Chandigarh in Smart City eraA genius like Le Corbusier, unequivocally acclaimed as 20th century’s greatest architect, urban planner, theorist, painter and more, is such a rich and deep reservoir of architectural ideas, forms, ... read more
- Sarah Jeong@sarahjeong: My Tamagotchi is everything that went wrong with our futureA few weeks ago, my troll boyfriend found a Tamagotchi in a GameStop, and he decided on the spur of the moment to get it for me. I was a kid when the Tamagotchi craze hit, and I was always ... read more