Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Hugh Langley: The week in smart home: Facebook's smart speaker to launch next weekAlexa, Alexa, Alexa. It's all we've been hearing about this week, with Amazon unleashing an army of new devices at its big Seattle event. We were there to see it all happen, and if you've lost track ... read more
- Anita Brienza: The Work-Anywhere Future of MobilityLast week, I had to go into a bank and make a transaction with a teller on behalf of my aging father. (Yes, they still have tellers!) Only Jasmine (the bank employee) and I weren’t face-to-face, ... read more
- BSNL signs deal with Softbank, NTT to roll out 5G, internet of things – The HinduThe HinduBSNL signs deal with Softbank, NTT to roll out 5G, internet of thingsThe Hindu“We have signed an agreement with Softbank and NTT Communications to roll out 5G and IoT products and services in India. Under the agreement, we will look at solution specially for the smart cities,” BSNL chairman ... read more
- Dave Gershgorn: Alexa is the future of Amazon’s consumer businessAmazon released more products this week than I’ve ever seen announced at once by a tech company. The pace was dizzying: At an event at its Seattle headquarters, it announced a new product about every ... read more
- Axios Deep Dives – Axios
- Alice Shen: European artificial intelligence experts unite in bid to challenge US-China dominance“European artificial intelligence is at a crossroads given the huge investments in the technology in the United States and China,” said the Confederation of Laboratories for Artificial Intelligence ... read more
- Insights Team: Ambient Intelligence: The Power Of “Always-On” TechnologyImagine walking into a garden center a decade from now, looking for something to liven up your backyard. A rose bush? Fruit tree? You’re not sure, exactly, but you’ll get to a decision almost ... read more
- Megan Wyatt: Festival plans to roll out new payment system for food vendorsWhether you love them or hate them, it looks like the electronic wristbands introduced last year during Festival International de Louisiane are here to stay. Food vendors are now expected to scan ... read more
- Grolltex Inc: Revolutionizing the Internet of Things with GrapheneThe birthplace of graphene has just announced that there is a new immediately practical and economic use for the wonder material that has the potential to completely revolutionize the Internet of ... read more
- Mathieu Malecot: Micron: A Rare Pure Play On The Internet Of Things....Micron's customers include the world's largest device/equipment maker and network hardware players. They make components for every cloud service provider listed above and Cisco Systems. This puts ... read more
- A New California Bill Would Require Better Passwords for Internet of Things Devices – Slate MagazineSlate MagazineA New California Bill Would Require Better Passwords for Internet of Things DevicesSlate MagazineIn 2016, the internet broke a little. Major sites like Twitter, Netflix and Reddit went down after being hit with the Mirai botnet—malware that took advantage of routers and security cameras with poor security to cause ... read more
- Smart Cities and the Internet of Things – Deutsche WelleDeutsche WelleSmart Cities and the Internet of ThingsDeutsche WelleWhat will the networked cities of the future look like and will they lead to data overload? Wireless sensors can identify available parking spaces, measure traffic flows and monitor waste containers. Smart city systems are being tested in Switzerland. ... read more
- Micron: A Rare Pure Play On The Internet Of Things – Seeking AlphaSeeking AlphaMicron: A Rare Pure Play On The Internet Of ThingsSeeking AlphaThis puts Micron in a unique position, providing support to multiple IoT platform providers. While others fight over capital intensive diversification, Micron has benefited from a strong Big Data Analytics (BDA) memory market. Paying down or converting ...YSU, YBI ... read more
- YSU, YBI Partner for Internet of Things Workshop – businessjournaldaily.combusinessjournaldaily.comYSU, YBI Partner for Internet of Things Workshopbusinessjournaldaily.comYOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – Youngstown State University and the Youngstown Business Incubator will host a workshop Sept. 26 covering the Internet of Things and how it can be integrated into businesses. The free workshop, part of the OH-IoT program ... read more
- Revolutionizing the Internet of Things with Graphene – AZoNanoAZoNanoRevolutionizing the Internet of Things with GrapheneAZoNanoThe birthplace of graphene has just announced that there is a new immediately practical and economic use for the wonder material that has the potential to completely revolutionize the Internet of Things (IoT), along with other similar applications. ... read more