Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- The Internet of Things Is Going to Change Everything About Cybersecurity – Harvard Business ReviewHarvard Business ReviewThe Internet of Things Is Going to Change Everything About CybersecurityHarvard Business ReviewCybersecurity can cause organizational migraines. In 2016, breaches cost businesses nearly $4 billion and exposed an average of 24,000 records per incident. In 2017, the number of breaches is anticipated to rise by 36%. The constant ... read more
- No Place Like Home: The Internet Of Things And Its Promise For Consumers – ForbesForbesNo Place Like Home: The Internet Of Things And Its Promise For ConsumersForbesIn North America, where an estimated 6 percent of homes have become connected, the trend toward joining the Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to grow to a market penetration of 28 percent by 2019, according to the ... read more
- Georgina Prodhan: Siemens partners with AWS on internet-of-things strategySiemens is partnering with Amazon Web Services as it accelerates the rollout of its MindSphere industrial software platform, the core of its bid to dominate the market in digital factory ... read more
- Dave McKay: We must do more now to prepare young people for the future of workOn Vancouver Island, TimberWest is searching for foresters who can harvest data as well as trees. In Alberta, Suncor is working with First Nations peoples to build a new pipeline of talent, with ... read more
- Junko Yoshida: Four Big Trends to Watch at CES 2018On the hot list for the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show are artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things (again), autonomous cars, AR/VR and health & fitness devices. No surprises. In fact ... read more
- Internet of Things: Students embrace ‘next big thing’ with innovations – Hindustan TimesHindustan TimesInternet of Things: Students embrace 'next big thing' with innovationsHindustan TimesAll these concepts were born out of a technological advancement called Internet of Things (IoT) — embedding physical devices with electronic devices and internet network which enables these objects to connect and exchange data. While engineers are ...and more » ... read more
- Internet of Things (IoT) Testing Market 2017 Global Trends, Emerging Opportunities, Geographic Analysis, Competitive … – Digital JournalMilTechInternet of Things (IoT) Testing Market 2017 Global Trends, Emerging Opportunities, Geographic Analysis, Competitive ...Digital JournalThe major forces driving the IoT testing market include the growing need for Internet Protocol (IP) testing of the increasing number of IoT devices and applications. Moreover, the need for shift left testing of IoT ... read more
- Optimism that European expertise will dominate ‘internet of things’ – Financial TimesFinancial TimesOptimism that European expertise will dominate 'internet of things'Financial TimesAs Europe's economy recovers, companies and investors across the continent are gearing up for new opportunities, taking advantage of its hidden strengths: education, skills and innovative people. Here we look at plans by the EU's science and research ... ... read more
- Making the most of the internet of things – Cambridge NetworkMaking the most of the internet of thingsCambridge NetworkHead of the Institute for Manufacturing's Distributed Information and Automation Laboratory (DIAL) at the University of Cambridge, Professor Duncan McFarlane is a pioneer of the internet of things (IoT) and was part of the research team that coined the ... ... read more
- Rafael A Calvo; Dorian Peters: Engineers, philosophers and sociologists release ethical design guidelines for future technologyf kids spend hours a day speaking to digital personal assistant Alexa, how will this affect the way they connect to real people? When a self-driving car runs over a pedestrian, who do you take to ... read more
- Ron Miller: The promise of managing identity on the blockchainBlockchain, the secure distributed ledger technology first created to track bitcoin ownership, has taken on a number of new roles in recent years tracking anything of value from diamonds to real ... read more
- Elizabeth Dwoskin: What Facebook’s fight with a former executive says about social media’s futureOn the heels of a personal and revealing exchange between the company and a prominent former executive, the executive has softened some of his criticisms, while Facebook made what is perhaps its ... read more
- Chase Purdy: A Chinese company is developing facial recognition for organic chickensZhongAn is billing the program—called “GoGo Chicken”—as a way for health-conscious city slickers to follow the life cycle of their food, giving them an illusory experience of being just a little less ... read more
- IoT Agenda: Why direct device interaction is important for the success of IoTThe impact of the internet of things is not yet as big as many market participants were expecting. At least if you take a recent study sponsored by IBM and ARM into consideration. One of the major ... read more
- Tommy Wilkinson: Creating a way to connect our clothing to the Internet of ThingsIf you regularly follow my articles you may have noticed a trend which has been appearing throughout them recently. The IoT (Internet of Things) is at the forefront of most promising projects ... read more