Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Alaska foils Mother Nature with an innovative IoT solution“The Icepocalypse completely blindsided us.” That’s how Dan Schacher, at the Alaska Department of Transportation & Public Facilities (ADOT&PF), recalls the notorious storm. Alaskans are well-known for their resilience. But in 2010, the three-day storm called Icepocalypse strained the resources of the ADOT&PF. It began with heavy rainfall paired with ... read more
- Mainframe: the web3 communications layerAdam Clarke, Austin Craig, Brad Hagen, Carl Youngblood, Clément Jaquier, Diogo Perillo, Luca Tavazzani, Matt Larson, Mick Hagen, Miloš Mošić, Paul Le Cam, Shane Howley, PhD Abstract ... read more
- Felipe Fonseca: IoT Day São PauloApril 9th, 2018, 9h - 17h CITI / USP The internet of things is becoming more pervasive every day. Recent developments on hardware, sensors and ways to store data in a distributed and ... read more
- Rajashree Rao: Blockchain in FSI's Ifs and Buts!Blockchain technology is called the next stage of the Internet. The blockchain is a global, decentralised online database or distributed ledger that provides a way to record and transfer data that ... read more
- Salon #10 (Antwerp); Idea generation & IoTHosted by Iskander Smit and Dries De Roeck From ThingsCon Salon May 8, 2018 Bluepoint Antwerp Filip Williotstraat 9 · Berchem (Antwerpen) In many cases, a design and development ... read more
- Binance, The World’s Largest Crypto Exchange, Announces Investment In Malta.March 23rd, 2018 : Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by traded value, is. setting up operations in Malta. After reviewing several different locations, the company decided to ... read more
- EH Media Launches Playbook on How to Profit From Internet of Things – Security Sales & IntegrationSecurity Sales & IntegrationEH Media Launches Playbook on How to Profit From Internet of ThingsSecurity Sales & Integration“IDC expects worldwide outlays on the Internet of Things to grow 14.6% in 2018 to $772 billion,” says EH Media CEO Ken Moyes. “This is clearly a huge opportunity for our entire integrator ... read more
- Blockchain, IoT, and the future of seamless transactions (VB Live)The business potential of connected devices is huge, but so are the challenges the IoT ecosystem faces. Blockchain technology seems to hold the potential to unlock new use cases — and significant ROI ... read more
- Stacey Higginbotham: How the Internet of Things Could Fracture Wi-FiWi-Fi is the invisible workhorse of modern life. But Wi-Fi is struggling. And the next phase of the Internet—the Internet of Things—could break it. Startups and Internet service providers are ... read more
- Jon Gold: What would a regulated-IoT world look like?The wildfire growth of IoT is arguably the most important trend happening in technology today, but the ease with which bad actors can exploit its manifold security vulnerabilities has been ... read more
- Ed Brennen: ‘Alexa, What’s the Future of IoT?’John Santagate, a 2006 Manning School of Business alum who now works as a research director at International Data Corporation (IDC), has a “smart” washing machine at home that he can connect to Wi-Fi ... read more
- George Kousiouris: Linking affected verticals across the IoT domainIn the domain of supply chain management, verticals separation creates significant issues when interdependencies exist through items transition from one vertical to another (e.g. raw materials from ... read more
- How the Internet of Things Could Fracture Wi-Fi – IEEE SpectrumIEEE SpectrumHow the Internet of Things Could Fracture Wi-FiIEEE SpectrumWi-Fi is the invisible workhorse of modern life. But Wi-Fi is struggling. And the next phase of the Internet—the Internet of Things—could break it. Startups and Internet service providers are developing an application layer that divorces some ... ... read more
- Webinar: Achieve High-performance & High-throughput with Intel based FPGA Prototyping (April)Wed, Apr 4, 2018 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PDT (If you are not available at that time please register and you will be notified when the replay is available through GotoWebinar.com.) Description ... read more
- ICO Holder Named @ExpoDX Media Sponsor | @ICOHolder #FinTech #Blockchain #Bitcoin #EthereumDXWorldEXPO LLC announced today that ICOHOLDER named "Media Sponsor" of Miami Blockchain Event by FinTechEXPO. ICOHOLDER give you detailed information and help the community to invest in the trusty projects. Miami Blockchain Event by FinTechEXPO has opened its Call for Papers. The two-day event will present 20 top Blockchain experts. ... read more