Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Mic Bowman and Camille Morhardt: Blockchain Must Adapt to Build Trust in the Internet of ThingsThe edge is messy. And the edge, where billions of interacting devices that will make up the Internet of Things will reside, is where IoT data is generated and acted upon. There are often ... read more
- Hadoop in the #Cloud | @CloudEXPO @Cloudera #BigData #HadoopTraditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving ... read more
- Smart lock company LockState closes $5.8M Series A to fast track sales & partnershipsSmart Lock Company LockState raised $5.8M Series A in new investment to fund its aggressive sales and marketing and partner development plan. The company previously raised $740K seed round and $1M in a round led by angel investors. The lead investor in latest round was Iron Gate Capital. Other investors ... read more
- Siemens to acquire smart lighting control company Enlighted Inc. for an undisclosed sumSiemens Building Technologies division announced it will acquire Enlighted Inc., a smart IoT building technology provider. The transaction is expected to close in Q3’18. Enlighted Inc.’s core element is an advanced lighting control application. It is based on a patented, software-defined smart sensor that collects and monitors real-time occupancy, ... read more
- Arduino adds two boards to its MKR family of products for new use casesArduino’s MKR family of products got two new wireless connectivity boards added to its range of products. These include MKR WiFi 1010 and MKR NB 1500, both aimed at streamlining IoT product/service development. Arduino MKR WiFi 1010Arduino’s blog notes that “the Arduino MKR WiFi 1010 is the new version of ... read more
- Blockchain Must Adapt to Build Trust in the Internet of Things – CoindeskCoindeskBlockchain Must Adapt to Build Trust in the Internet of ThingsCoindeskMic Bowman is a principal engineer at Intel and a member of CoinDesk's advisory board. Camille Morhardt is the director of IoT strategy at Intel. The following article originally appeared in Consensus Magazine, distributed exclusively to attendees of ... read more
- John Kamensky: The Future of Civic EngagementFrom its earliest days, American democracy has been rooted in vigorous civic engagement. More recently, there have been fears that increasing distrust in institutions will lead to large scale ... read more
- Private Sector Officials Like Bill to Foster IoT Research, RegulationIndustry leaders and business advocates in the ever-expanding Internet of Things (IoT) sector said Tuesday they support the aims of new draft legislation in the House directing the Secretary of ... read more
- Kayla Matthews: The Internet of Things and Our Data-Driven FutureThe Internet of Things means new infrastructure in new places, especially the edge. (image by jeferrb via Pixabay) Today we kick off “Data Driven,” a series of articles examining the volume of ... read more
- Julia Yu: Ontology Zero Joins MIIT dAppLedgerAs a subproject of Ontology, Ontology Zero just got elected as part of the MIIT (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology) Blockchain Open-Source Project, empowering the development of China’s ... read more
- Nitin: Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market: Rising Adoption of IIoT By The Transportation SectorAccording to a new market report pertaining to Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), published by Transparency Market Research, the global IIoT market is expected to reach US$ 991,562.0 Mn by 2026, ... read more
- How to Solve Six Kubernetes Pain Points | @ExpoDX @ZeroStack #DevOps #Monitoring #ContinuousDelivery #DigitalTransformationWith more than 30 Kubernetes solutions in the marketplace, it's tempting to think Kubernetes and the vendor ecosystem has solved the problem of operationalizing containers at scale or of automatically managing the elasticity of the underlying infrastructure that these solutions need to be truly scalable. Far from it. There are ... read more
- This Week in Small Business, Sprint Launches IoT Factory, Indeed Touts Benefits of Gen X – Small Business TrendsSmall Business TrendsThis Week in Small Business, Sprint Launches IoT Factory, Indeed Touts Benefits of Gen XSmall Business TrendsWelcome back to another edition of This Week in Small Business. This video is being presented by Salesforce. In this week's edition, I'm joined by the founder of IntelliPhi, Anand Thaker, and ... read more
- Improved Location Awareness for the Internet-of-Things – Electronics360Electronics360Improved Location Awareness for the Internet-of-ThingsElectronics360The scalable solution distributes the task among the devices themselves and could meet the demands of a projected 50 billion connected products in the Internet-of-Things by 2020. Positioning of wireless devices is currently centralized and dependent on ...and more » ... read more
- Internet of Things Inc sees potential opening in sports betting market to leverage its tech – Proactive Investors UKProactive Investors UKInternet of Things Inc sees potential opening in sports betting market to leverage its techProactive Investors UK"Internet of Things is at a critical inflection point given its growth opportunities in Asia and North America. I am excited to leverage my relationships and operating experience as the company pursues ... read more