Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Stack Commerce: This Raspberry Pi hacker bundle helps you explore the Internet of ThingsSo, you’ve bought yourself a Raspberry Pi. Now what? If you want to experiment but have no idea where to start, the Complete Raspberry Pi Hacker Bundle is here to help. The bundle includes four ... read more
- Brian Warren: Krzanich’s surprise departure sets Intel on a race to find a new CEOIntel is facing a turning point in its nearly 50-year history. Intel CEO Brian Krzanich resigned yesterday, following an ongoing investigation into a past consensual relationship with an Intel ... read more
- Lauren Goode: The Future is verticalTHIS WEEK INSTAGRAM rolled out a new, long-form video feature called IGTV, which lives both within the regular Instagram app and exists as its own app. On this week’s Gadget Lab podcast, Mike and ... read more
- Eddie Taylor: How Hotmail founder Sabeer Bhatia plans to start a new online revolution... “Imagine instead,” he continues, “a battery-powered device put into the ground that does a simple job – a parking sensor, say. All it needs to do is to communicate which spots are available. ... read more
- Cloud-Native Landscape | @CloudEXPO #CloudNative #DevOps #Serverless #MicroservicesIn his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Scott Davis, CTO of Embotics, discussed how automation can provide the dynamic management required to cost-effectively deliver microservices and container solutions at scale. He also discussed how flexible automation is the key to effectively bridging and seamlessly coordinating both IT and developer needs ... read more
- Croatian Team Creates Solution to Accelerate Internet of Things Product Development – Total Croatia NewsTotal Croatia NewsCroatian Team Creates Solution to Accelerate Internet of Things Product DevelopmentTotal Croatia News“The same IoT system, which works in the background of Grunner X, has been integrated into the Flow smart traffic management system, which brought us victory at the Startup Factory in Zagreb in December. We have ... read more
- How The Internet Of Things Impacts Supply Chain – ForbesForbesHow The Internet Of Things Impacts Supply ChainForbesTraditionally, companies have relied on third-party logistics contractors to ensure that goods get from one place to another. This was a reasonable solution, but certainly open to human error, considering that all shipping, tracking, receipt, etc. have ...Updating Your Skills for the Internet ... read more
- Registration Opens for “Graph Databases and Machine Learning” Session | @ExpoDX @TigerGraphDB #AI #GIS #MachineLearning #GraphDatabasesMachine learning provides predictive models which a business can apply in countless ways to better understand its customers and operations. Since machine learning was first developed with flat, tabular data in mind, it is still not widely understood: when does it make sense to use graph databases and machine learning ... read more
- Matthew Howard: The future of AI relies on a code of ethicsFacebook has recently come under intense scrutiny for sharing the data of millions of users without their knowledge. We’ve also learned that Facebook is using AI to predict users’ future behavior and ... read more
- Jessica Twentyman :PTC CEO says Rockwell tie-up “more important” than GETC is looking to new partner Rockwell Automation to help it fulfil the smart factory ambitions that have fuelled acquisitions totalling $300 million in recent years. But the deal has left some ... read more
- Hayley Jarvis: Problem solved—Internet of Things with SDN network scalabilityA fresh blueprint outlining how to rebuild the Internet to make it super slick at handling rising traffic from new technologies has been unveiled by scientists. The Internet of Things and ... read more
- This Raspberry Pi hacker bundle helps you explore the Internet of Things – Popular SciencePopular ScienceThis Raspberry Pi hacker bundle helps you explore the Internet of ThingsPopular ScienceSo, you've bought yourself a Raspberry Pi. Now what? If you want to experiment but have no idea where to start, the Complete Raspberry Pi Hacker Bundle is here to help. The bundle includes four courses covering ... read more
- CFP: EAI Endorsed Transactions on Serious GamesEAI Endorsed Transactions on Serious Games Editor(s)-in-Chief: Ombretta Gaggi CALL FOR PAPERS Games are structured contexts where players have clear objectives, with victory as the end goal ... read more
- Datacenter Dynamics Named “Media Sponsor” of @CloudEXPO NY | #IoT #DataCenter #StorageSYS-CON Events announced today that DatacenterDynamics has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops ... read more
- Josh Atwell: #DevOps Maturity | @CloudEXPO @NetApp @Josh_Atwell #CloudNative #ServerlessMost DevOps journeys involve several phases of maturity. Research shows that the inflection point where organizations begin to see maximum value is when they implement tight integration deploying their code to their infrastructure. Success at this level is the last barrier to at-will deployment. Storage, for instance, is more capable ... read more