Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Goodtechs 18Goodtechs 18 4th EAI International Conference on Smart Objects and Technologies for Social Good Special Session on Serious Games to Improve Quality of Life CALL ... read more
- Virginia Eubanks: How High-Tech Tools Profile, Police, and Punish the PoorVirginia Eubanks: How High-Tech Tools Profile, Police, and Punish the Poor A powerful investigative look at data-based discrimination—and how technology affects civil and human rights and ... read more
- Bob van Luijt: “What do you mean, digital technology is starting to influence the physical world?!”“What do you mean, digital technology is starting to influence the physical world?!” A friend asked, “You mean that we will have chips in things like mugs, cars, and cows making them all some kind of ... read more
- Electronic stickers to step up Internet of Things expansion – New AtlasElectronic stickers to step up Internet of Things expansionNew AtlasThe Internet of Things promises convenience, marked improvements in efficiencies, and huge economic benefits, but for such visions to be realized the number of physical devices being integrated with the digital world needs to continue increasing. ... read more
- How IOTA (MIOTA) plans to revolutionize the Internet of Things – BCFocusBCFocusHow IOTA (MIOTA) plans to revolutionize the Internet of ThingsBCFocusAnd because of these incredible features, IOTA can be integrated into the Internet of Things by performing transactions between points. Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies, IOTA is not based on Blockchain Technology. It is based on ...and more » ... read more
- How the Internet of Things will transform consumerism, enterprises, and governments over the next five years – Business InsiderBusiness InsiderHow the Internet of Things will transform consumerism, enterprises, and governments over the next five yearsBusiness InsiderThe Internet of Things is fueling the data-based economy and bridging the divide between physical and digital worlds. Consumers, companies, and governments will install more than 40 billion IoT devices worldwide through 2023. ... read more
- Chinese Hackers Targeted Internet-of-Things During Trump-Putin … – Defense OneDefense OneChinese Hackers Targeted Internet-of-Things During Trump-Putin ...Defense OneFour days before U.S. and Russian leaders met in Helsinki, hackers from China launched a wave of brute-force attacks on internet-connected devices in Finland, ...Is The Internet of Things Growing Too Fast?RTInsights (press release) (blog)Internet of Things Investments are Expected to Grow GloballyUptick ... read more
- Internet of Things Investments are Expected to Grow Globally – Uptick Newswire (press release)Uptick Newswire (press release)Internet of Things Investments are Expected to Grow GloballyUptick Newswire (press release)NEW YORK, July 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —. According to Forbes, a report from GrowthEnabler indicated that the global Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to reach USD 457.29 Billion by 2020, up from US USD 157 ... read more
- Super Micro Computer intros internet of things solutions for Intel processors – Digital Signage TodayDigital Signage TodaySuper Micro Computer intros internet of things solutions for Intel processorsDigital Signage TodaySuper Micro Computer recently introduced its 5039C-T workstation and 1019C-HTN2 internet of things system. The IoT system can support three separate displays for digital signage, DVR and network security applications, according to a press release. ... read more
- Microsoft is planning to make its next fortune from Internet of Things devices – TechSpotTechSpotMicrosoft is planning to make its next fortune from Internet of Things devicesTechSpotBottom line: Internet of Things devices are likely to account for more than 100 billion internet connected devices over the next decade. Microsoft is looking to cash in on the opportunity by offering subscription-based access to updates and ... read more
- Smart office solutions in the area of connected lighting
- Tomorrow’s working world – the smart office in the spotlightYour job has a lot to do with IoT applications in business buildings. Why will tomorrow’s buildings be connected and what opportunities do connected buildings offer? Sonja Meyer A connected building can help us make the processes inside ... read more
- FridgeCam is the Internet of Things device that will actually improve your life – Evening StandardEvening StandardFridgeCam is the Internet of Things device that will actually improve your lifeEvening StandardThe Internet of Things (IoT), whereby 'dumb' things are made smart by connecting them to the internet, gets a bad rep. There's the Internet of Shit Twitter account which records all the times these smart devices ... read more
- Blockchain Projects for the Internet of Things: Ruff vs. IOTA – newsBTCBlockchain Projects for the Internet of Things: Ruff vs. IOTAnewsBTCIOTA is a solution to the infrastructure challenges facing the Internet of Things (IoT). It is a decentralized IoT cryptocurrency platform that focuses on solving transactional challenges between machines (M2M). IOTA uses a new distributed ledger ... ... read more
- Is The Internet of Things Growing Too Fast? – RTInsights (press release) (blog)RTInsights (press release) (blog)Is The Internet of Things Growing Too Fast?RTInsights (press release) (blog)The Internet of Things no longer suffers from being abstract; its growth has been phenomenal. But could this growth spurt be its downfall too? Soon, there will be seven times more data-generating devices on the planet than ... read more