Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Here’s one way to make the Internet of Things a connected reality – TechwormTechwormHere's one way to make the Internet of Things a connected realityTechwormThe world of the Internet of Things (IoT) is no different as far as overpromising and underdelivering is concerned. From thermostats to vehicle sensors, the number of deployed IoT devices is set to mushroom. Now the challenge is to ... read more
- Mike Nelson: PKI is key to securing the future of IoTPKI is key to securing the future of IoT Mike Nelson, VP of IoT Security at DigiCert The ever-increasing demand for Internet of Things (IoT) devices among businesses and consumers compels ... read more
- Aditya Chaturvedi: Citizens at the heart of smart citiesSmart cities would not only be about interconnected technological systems, futuristic constructions, automation and advanced mobility but also equally about a smart living experience and wellbeing of ... read more
- Lujan Odera: Iota (MIOTA) breaks the $0.5 mark as the Foundation board members resolve disputeThe IOTA Foundation has been having a rough patch after the recent heated discussions amongst the board members that caused the MIOTA token to tank in the last few weeks. The situation involved the ... read more
- Nick Holland: The Industrial Internet of Things: Emerging RisksLeading the latest edition of the ISMG Security Report: Chris Morales of the cybersecurity firm Vectra discusses how the industrial internet of things is changing the nature of industrial espionage ... read more
- How Paper Batteries Charged by Bacteria Could Power Internet of Things – IEEE SpectrumIEEE SpectrumHow Paper Batteries Charged by Bacteria Could Power Internet of ThingsIEEE SpectrumHow Paper Batteries Charged by Bacteria Could Power Internet of Things. By integrating bacteria into paper batteries, researchers create a cheap, sustainable way to power billions of sensors and devices. By David Wagman. black paper battery ...and more » ... read more
- Save $800 @EXPOFinTech Registration Before August 31 | #FinTech #Blockchain #Crypto #Hyperledger #Bitcoin #EthereumIn addition to 22 Keynotes and General Sessions, attend all FinTechEXPO Blockchain "education sessions" plus 40 in two tracks: (1) Enterprise Cloud (2) Digital Transformation. PRICE EXPIRES AUGUST 31, 2018. Ticket prices: ($295-Aug 31) ($395-Oct 31) ($495-Nov 12) ($995-Walk-in) Does NOT include lunch.read more ... read more
- Stacey Higginbotham: How to build smart cities without destroying democracySmart cities fascinate me. The ability to use technology and analytics to make cities more efficient, track pollution, and help unravel transportation problems such as parking are well documented. ... read more
- Sanil Doshi on advances in neurotechnology and the importance of NeuCogniWhat do you hope to achieve with NeuCogni? Sanil Doshi: At NeuCogni, we want to develop wearable technology that increases cognition, produces positive mental states and treats symptoms of neuro- ... read more
- The 6th Annual Internet of Things Global Summit, October 4-5 2018, Washington DCTaking place October 4 & 5 at the Washington Plaza Hotel, D.C., the event will once again gather the leading industry stakeholders, including large telcos, hardware manufacturers, software ... read more
- Joe Panettieri: Top 15 Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Platforms and Channel Partner ProgramsIt’s a tricky time for channel partners evaluating the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) market for business opportunities. Unlike the age of PCs and servers, the IIoT sector has yet to grow and ... read more
- Register for @CloudEXPO NY Before August 31st and Save $1,205 | #Cloud #BigData #IoT #Blockchain #DevOps #SmartCitiesEarly Bird Registration Discount Expires on August 31, 2018 Conference Registration Link ▸ HERE. Pick from all 200 sessions in all 10 tracks, plus 22 Keynotes & General Sessions! Lunch is served two days. EXPIRES AUGUST 31, 2018. Ticket prices: ($1,295-Aug 31) ($1,495-Oct 31) ($1,995-Nov 12) ($2,500-Walk-in)read more ... read more
- Registration Opens for @YFain’s #Blockchain Session | @EXPOFinTech #FinTech #SmartCities #DigitalTransformationBlockchain is a new buzzword that promises to revolutionize the way we manage data. If the data is stored in a blockchain there is no need for a middleman - the distributed database is stored on multiple and there is no need to have a centralized server that will ensure ... read more
- Sponsorships Open at @DevOpsSUMMIT NY and CA | #CloudNative #Serverless #DevOps #APM #Monitoring #Docker #KubernetesDevOpsSUMMIT at CloudEXPO will expand the DevOps community, enable a wide sharing of knowledge, and educate delegates and technology providers alike. Recent research has shown that DevOps dramatically reduces development time, the amount of enterprise IT professionals put out fires, and support time generally. Time spent on infrastructure development is ... read more
- The Industrial Internet of Things to Transform Supply Chains by 2023, Says Inmarsat – Supply Chain Management ReviewSupply Chain Management ReviewThe Industrial Internet of Things to Transform Supply Chains by 2023, Says InmarsatSupply Chain Management ReviewThe Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is set to make a sizeable contribution to the global economy by 2023. This is according to a new study released by Inmarsat, the world mobile ... read more