Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Alibaba buys Chinese chipmaker to aid IoT biz, help drive local chip sectorE-commerce titan Alibaba Group Holding Ltd has bought a Chinese microchip maker to further its cloud-based "internet of things" (IoT) business, underscoring its commitment to the chip industry, an ... read more
- Interactive #MachineLearning | @CloudExpo #AI #IoT #ArtificialIntelligenceCompanies are harnessing data in ways we once associated with science fiction. Analysts have access to a plethora of visualization and reporting tools, but considering the vast amount of data businesses collect and limitations of CPUs, end users are forced to design their structures and systems with limitations. Until now. ... read more
- A Report on First Saudi IoT – 2018The First Annual Saudi International Exhibition & Conference for Internet of Things was held from 28 to 30 Jan 2018 at Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Center. Organised ... read more
- Josh Cohen: Berkeley Is Turning to the Blockchain for City FundingIn an effort to reduce their reliance on federal and state funding, the City of Berkeley is turning to a surprising source: cryptocurrency. The idea is to leverage the blockchain — the technology ... read more
- World’s first IOTA Charging Station releasedOn Wednesday the 18th of April ElaadNL released the first charging station in the world where charging and paying can be done with IOTA. The charger is part of the new ElaadNL test site. The test ... read more
- Chris Harrold Joins @ExpoDX Faculty | @CHarrold303 #AI #IoT #IIoT #SmartCities #ArtificialIntelligence #DigitalTransformationDigital Transformation is much more than a buzzword. The radical shift to digital mechanisms for almost every process is evident across all industries and verticals. This is often especially true in financial services, where the legacy environment is many times unable to keep up with the rapidly shifting demands of ... read more
- Michael Wood Joins @CloudEXPO Faculty | @VMware @VeloCloud @WoodCast #MPLS #SDWAN #SDN #SDDCWe are seeing a major migration of enterprises applications to the cloud. As cloud and business use of real time applications accelerate, legacy networks are no longer able to architecturally support cloud adoption and deliver the performance and security required by highly distributed enterprises. These outdated solutions have become more ... read more
- Moving Forward with #DevOps | @DevOpsSummit @Nutanix @rtpChris #Nutanix #CloudNative #AI #ServerlessOne of the biggest challenges with adopting a DevOps mentality is: new applications are easily adapted to cloud-native, microservice-based, or containerized architectures - they can be built for them - but old applications need complex refactoring. On the other hand, these new technologies can require relearning or adapting new, oftentimes ... read more
- Enterprise Cloud for #DevOps | @DevOpsSummit @Nutanix @rtpChris #Nutanix #CloudNative #ServerlessAt the keynote this morning we spoke about the value proposition of Nutanix, of having a DevOps culture and a mindset, and the business outcomes of achieving agility and scale, which everybody here is trying to accomplish," noted Mark Lavi, DevOps Solution Architect at Nutanix, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at ... read more
- Nick Ismail: Preparing for an Internet of Things future: In blockchain we trustThere exists a paradox at the heart of the Internet of Things (IoT). While connected devices are expected to dominate every aspect of our lives in the coming years - and already outnumber humans in ... read more
- Steve Dickinson: China and The Internet of Things: Do You Really Own “Your” IoT Product?China IP lawyersChina (Shenzhen mostly) is the primary destination for manufacturing of small electronic consumer products. And since Internet of Things (IoT) products are red hot, this means our ... read more
- Matt McFarland: Self-driving cars. Scooters. The future of commuting to work is hereInnovation is underway to rethink one of the biggest headaches we face on a daily basis: getting to work. From crowdsourced shuttle buses to companies offering rides to lure top talent, here are ... read more
- It’s All About the Data: #MachineLearning | @ExpoDX @EFeatherston #BigData #AI #SmartCities #DigitalTransformationData is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, discussed the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in ... read more
- Video: Hacking the internet of things — Ocean’s Eleven style – fifthdomain.comfifthdomain.comVideo: Hacking the internet of things — Ocean's Eleven stylefifthdomain.comNSA vet and CEO of Refirm Labs, Terry Dunlap, shows Fifth Domain how hackers can take a bite out of your security. (Daniel Woolfolk/Staff). AddThis Sharing Buttons. Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Email Share to Google+ Share to ... read more
- Video: Hacking the internet of things — Ocean’s Eleven style – C4ISRNetC4ISRNetVideo: Hacking the internet of things — Ocean's Eleven styleC4ISRNetNSA vet and CEO of Refirm Labs, Terry Dunlap, shows Fifth Domain how hackers can take a bite out of your security. (Daniel Woolfolk/Staff). AddThis Sharing Buttons. Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Google+ Share to Email Share to ... read more