Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- @Tagitsmart: The AffectUs ΙοΤ Challenge@HUAThe AffectUs ΙοΤ Challenge@HUA Do you want to create a new application exploiting the sea of data produced by the Internet of Things? We give you the challenge and tools through an open ... read more
- ON Semiconductor to Demonstrate Latest Integrated Semiconductor Solutions for the Internet of Things and Automotive … – Business Wire (press release)Business Wire (press release)ON Semiconductor to Demonstrate Latest Integrated Semiconductor Solutions for the Internet of Things and Automotive ...Business Wire (press release)NUREMBERG, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Embedded World – ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON), driving energy efficient innovations, will be exhibiting its integrated semiconductor-based systems solutions for the industrial, automotive and consumer sectors at ... read more
- Over 90% Indians expect IoT devices to simplify lives: Report – Economic TimesEconomic TimesOver 90% Indians expect IoT devices to simplify lives: ReportEconomic TimesNearly 91.1 per cent people in the country are keen to experience a reality where Internet of Things (IoT) devices could make their lives simpler as they would be able to monitor and manage their home appliances remotely in ... read more
- Internet of Things Inc. Investee Company, Braingrid Corporation, Closes $2.5 Million Financing in Advance of Its … – GlobeNewswire (press release)Internet of Things Inc. Investee Company, Braingrid Corporation, Closes $2.5 Million Financing in Advance of Its ...GlobeNewswire (press release)TORONTO, Feb. 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Internet of Things Inc. (TSX-V:ITT) (OTC:INOTF) (FSE:71T) (“ITT Inc.” or the “Company”) a software and solutions provider to the Internet of Things (the “IoT”) market, ... read more
- Qualcomm debuts ‘internet of things’ chip for drones and AI-powered devices – SiliconANGLE News (blog)SiliconANGLE News (blog)Qualcomm debuts 'internet of things' chip for drones and AI-powered devicesSiliconANGLE News (blog)Qualcomm Technologies Inc. this morning pulled back the curtains on the Snapdragon 820E, a new chip designed to power the drones and other increasingly sophisticated devices that make up the “internet of things.” At the heart ... read more
- Arm Cortex-M3 processor – the core of the Internet of Things (IoT) – Design and Reuse (press release) (blog)Arm Cortex-M3 processor - the core of the Internet of Things (IoT)Design and Reuse (press release) (blog)The last five years have heralded the Internet of Things (IoT) – the concept of connecting all objects to the Internet. This has resulted in hundreds of new products reaching the market each month, ... read more
- Humanizing the Internet of Things (Video) – ZDNetZDNetHumanizing the Internet of Things (Video)ZDNetHumanizing the Internet of Things (Video). John Koetsier, mobile economist at TUNE, talks about voice, IoT, shopping and the Metaverse. Tonya Hall. By Tonya Hall | February 22, 2018 -- 10:59 GMT (02:59 PST) | Topic: Internet of Things. 0. ohn Koetsier ... ... read more
- Sensor Networks Special Collection Call for Papers: Special Collection on Smart Sensors for Internet of Medical Things in Clinical DomainsThe latest open Special Collections accepting submissions: o Sensor Networks Special Collection Call for Papers: Special Collection on Smart Sensors for Internet of Medical Things in ... read more
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks: Smart Objects for the Internet of ThingsThe goal of this journal is to provide a forum for the publication of important research contributions in developing high performance computing solutions to problems arising from the complexities of ... read more
- Ilya Goessens: The psychological dimension of randomly generated seeds.This subject will be thought of as unimportant by most and is targeted towards IOTA holders, I realize the chance of this particular scenario playing out is practically non-existent. That said, I ... read more
- Nick Ismail: 4 modern challenges for the Internet of ThingsThe maturity of IoT technology is seen in internet-connected devices such as laptops, mobile phones, smart watches, Wi-Fi-connected cameras and printers. It is also applied in industry, for example ... read more
- Will Townsend: Can Mobile World Congress Barcelona Deliver A Better Wireless Future?“Creating a better future” is the mantra for this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain. From February 26th through March 1st, over 100,000 attendees are expected to descend upon the ... read more
- RFID Based Walk-through Checkout Solution for Future RetailFukuoka, Japan - February 19, 2018 - Panasonic and Trial Company, Inc. (hereafter referred to as "Trial") together conducted a demonstration experiment of the industry's first "RFID based walk- ... read more
- 3 Promising Internet-of-Things Stocks You Should Consider – Motley Fool3 Promising Internet-of-Things Stocks You Should ConsiderMotley FoolSemiconductor companies are going to play a crucial role in the Internet of Things (IoT). Without their chips, IoT devices won't be able to talk to one another or interact with users. The IoT chip market is predicted to show an annual growth ... read more
- Why HPC Matters: The Internet of Things – CIOInformation AgeWhy HPC Matters: The Internet of ThingsCIOAnd then consider this: In many ways, we are still in the early years of the Internet of Things, which is poised for dramatic growth. Gartner forecasts that, by 2020, 20.4 billion connected things will be in use worldwide, up from 8.4 billion ... read more