Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Italian energy aggregator Evolvere has allied with Mangrovia Blockchain SolutionsMilan, 7th August 2018 Italian energy aggregator Evolvere has allied with Mangrovia Blockchain Solutions in an unprecedented partnership between a leader in the distributed generation sector and ... read more
- 3 “Internet of Things” Stocks to Buy Right Now – Zacks.comZacks.com3 "Internet of Things" Stocks to Buy Right NowZacks.comFor those that don't know, the Internet of Things is the growing world of interconnected household and industrial devices. Everyday products and machines can now be embedded with sensor technology to process data or interact with other electronic devices.and more » ... read more
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and Digitally Stored PII: Avoidable or Inevitable? – Security BoulevardSecurity BoulevardThe Internet of Things (IoT) and Digitally Stored PII: Avoidable or Inevitable?Security BoulevardThe Internet of Things (IoT) is rapidly showing up in all facets of daily life and collecting personally identifiable information (PII) in massive quantities. From smart home thermostats to one-click purchasing, IoT devices collect PII to personalize ... read more
- Hybrid IoT communications could be the best option – Network WorldNetwork WorldHybrid IoT communications could be the best optionNetwork WorldUsing a sole communications technology doesn't make sense in many Internet of Things (IoT) implementations, says connectivity vendor Sigfox. In fact, the company, which provides Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) networks, says one could use a hybrid that ... read more
- Internet of Things’ Weather Telematics to present at key weather, transport meeting – Proactive Investors UKProactive Investors UKInternet of Things' Weather Telematics to present at key weather, transport meetingProactive Investors UKThe road-safety focused subsidiary of Internet of Things Inc.(CVE:ITT) - Weather Telematics - will be presenting at this year's US government's department of transport's road weather management stakeholder meeting. The U.S. DOT (Department of Transport ... read more
- More malware strains in H1 than all of last year bodes poorly for IoT – CIO DiveITProPortalMore malware strains in H1 than all of last year bodes poorly for IoTCIO DiveThe Mirai family remains the preferred choice of hackers looking to infiltrate internet of things devices, accounting for almost 16% of attacks, while cracking Telnet passwords was the most popular attack and infection vector, making up ... read more
- The Well Site Automation 2018 Exhibition & ConferenceThe Well Site Automation 2018 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in well site automation and new ... read more
- Asian Times Staff: ‘Game-changing’ blockchain can help protect the planetBlockchain and other new tech has, according to the World Economic Forum, the potential to address climate change, biodiversity loss and water scarcity A World Economic Forum report argues that ... read more
- Competence 4.0, November 26-27, 2018 in StockholmIndustry experts and analysts agree that the rapidly transforming manufacturing landscape fuelled by industrial and technological innovation requires significant changes in workforce management, ... read more
- Conference of Things, November 27-28, 2018 in StockholmHow do you prepare your business for disruptive change? In a world of fluctuating market dynamics, disruptive technologies, changing customer expectations, and shifting competitive landscape, are you ... read more
- How Bitstraq Exchange stands out in the sea of other Centralized Exchanges?Centralized Exchanges are gaining traction due to the security issues being resolved by the entry of Bitstraq Exchange. For all the investors out there, Bitstraq is a centralized exchange with ... read more
- From HealthTech To The Internet Of Things, Startups Are Flourishing On The Lisbon MBA – BusinessBecauseBusinessBecauseFrom HealthTech To The Internet Of Things, Startups Are Flourishing On The Lisbon MBABusinessBecauseOne example of a recent startup that has emerged from the program is Internet of Things enterprise Mov.e. Founded by MBA alumni José Toscano, now the CEO (pictured right), Pedro Silva, and Pedro Corte Garcia, the company ... read more
- How Security Concerns Are Holding Back the Internet of Things – Wall Street Journal (blog)Wall Street Journal (blog)How Security Concerns Are Holding Back the Internet of ThingsWall Street Journal (blog)James Allen is co-leader of the global strategy practice at Bain & Co. and co-author of “The Founder's Mentality.” The Internet of Things—digital devices embedded in products ranging from oil drills to wireless syringe pumps ... read more
- The Internet of Things and its possibilities – The Business TimesThe Business TimesThe Internet of Things and its possibilitiesThe Business TimesTHE Internet of Things (IoT) is connecting digital and physical worlds in innovative ways - with breakthrough business results. The physical world - people, assets, plants, supply networks - has historically been "unconnected" to the digital world and ...Industrial Internet ... read more
- 17 reasons not to trust IoT … yet – GCN.comGCN.com17 reasons not to trust IoT … yetGCN.comJust as drivers trust their cars to respond to turns of the steering wheel or taps on the brakes, the IT community must be able to trust the internet of things. With the ever-increasing number of connected devices that feed data to monitoring ... read more