Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- How retrofit devices facilitate the adoption of connected mobilityAnuj Jain Anuj Jain is Vice President Automotive Strategy at Bosch Mobility Solutions and is based in Stuttgart, Germany. In previous roles, he worked with Bosch Connected Devices and Solutions (BCDS) and Bosch Software Innovations, business divisions that focus on multiple IoT initiatives ... read more
- The History of IoT: a Comprehensive Timeline of Major Events, InfographicTo fully grasp the idea of IoT, we need to first figure out how it has been developing through time. We will skip all the "electricity invention" stage and build a more significant timeline. We will ... read more
- Sponsorship Opportunities at @EXPOFinTech NY Opens | #FinTech #Blockchain #Hyperledger #IoT #SmartCities #DigitalTransformationFinTech Is Now Part of the CloudEXPO New York Program. Financial enterprises in New York City, London, Singapore, and other world financial capitals are embracing a new generation of smart, automated FinTech that eliminates many cumbersome, slow, and expensive intermediate processes from their businesses. Accordingly, attendees at the upcoming 22nd ... read more
- Smart city technology: It’s all about the Internet of Things – Information AgeInformation AgeSmart city technology: It's all about the Internet of ThingsInformation AgeUnlocking the value of IoT value will allow those cities who are committed to smart, to gather, aggregate and normalise information from siloed city applications; pave the way for a future of smart cities affecting everything from lighting, parking ... read more
- Codebook – Axios
- Chirp your device into Azure IoT Central – Microsoft – Channel 9Microsoft - Channel 9Chirp your device into Azure IoT CentralMicrosoft - Channel 9Here is a smart way to use sound to provision IoT devices with wireless configuration, Cloud connection credentials and more. Chirp (https://chirp.io) created enterprise-ready, cross platform SDKs for transmitting data over sound and the Azure IoT team ... read more
- Internet of Things’ joint venture set to sell innovative workspace technology in China – Proactive Investors UKProactive Investors UKInternet of Things' joint venture set to sell innovative workspace technology in ChinaProactive Investors UKTech and blockchain specialist Internet of Things Inc (CVE:ITT) is set to market and sell PointGrab Ltd workspace products in China. PointGrab is the owner of the sensing technology platform CogniPoint, which allows users ... read more
- MESH Connected Internet of Things (IoT) Revolutionizing Billion Dollar Industry – PR Newswire UK (press release)MESH Connected Internet of Things (IoT) Revolutionizing Billion Dollar IndustryPR Newswire UK (press release)Artificial Intelligence is fueling the Internet of Things (IoT) revolution as the infusion of MESH Technology is creating a much more effective and reliable platform for seamlessly and easily connecting a multitude of devices. Already a multi-billion ... read more
- MESH Connected Internet of Things (IoT) Revolutionizing Billion Dollar Industry – BenzingaMESH Connected Internet of Things (IoT) Revolutionizing Billion Dollar IndustryBenzingaArtificial Intelligence is fueling the Internet of Things (IoT) revolution as the infusion of MESH Technology is creating a much more effective and reliable platform for seamlessly and easily connecting a multitude of devices. Already a multi-billion ...and more » ... read more
- Why IoT is not an island – The Enterprisers ProjectThe Enterprisers ProjectWhy IoT is not an islandThe Enterprisers ProjectA few years ago, there was a lot of talk in the Internet of Things space about platforms. The idea was that vendors would create standardized software platforms that could be customized by individual companies for their own use. Think of ... read more
- Evolution of IT departments to support IoT and digital transformation – Network WorldNetwork WorldEvolution of IT departments to support IoT and digital transformationNetwork WorldYou can't spell IoT without IT, but that doesn't mean IT departments are big fans of Internet of Things deployments. In fact, we've observed that IoT tends to exacerbate some of the challenges that IT departments face within their ... read more
- Sony Salzman: Blockchain: The Future for Research Data Integrity?Fifteen years ago, British computer scientist Michael Smith and his longtime collaborator, the world-renowned child psychiatrist Robert Goodman, digitized two psychiatric tests and made them ... read more
- Siya Clark: The Business History of the Internet of ThingsNo matter how long a technology has been in the market, shaping it into a usable design, transforming it into a product or service and getting it accepted and used by customers is going to be a long ... read more
- Claire Swedberg: RFID Ensures Equipment Is on Hand for Poker TournamentsAlpha Logistics Europe is leveraging a UHF RFID system from Real Asset Management to gain visibility into each piece of equipment that goes to poker tournament sites, and to ensure that they are then ... read more
- How IoT can change retail – Geospatial World (press release) (blog)Geospatial World (press release) (blog)How IoT can change retailGeospatial World (press release) (blog)There are many reasons why every upcoming programmer should consider becoming an internet of things developer. First, with the advent and inclusion of IoT technology in the retail industry, the portfolio items embracing this technology have immensely ...UK Internet ... read more