Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Interview with Howard Chu: Inside Monero. The world's first fungible cryptocurrencyHoward Chu will give a talk about Inside Monero. The world's first fungible cryptocurrency at FOSDEM 2018. Q: Could you briefly introduce yourself? Sure, I’ve been writing free/open source ... read more
- Upcoming NGI events: debate on the Consultation PlatformNGI SALON @ TRANSMEDIALE BERLIN The space in-between: the value of interpretation and interaction for the Next Generation Internet We inhabit the space between data-generating devices, places and ... read more
- Utility Week Live 2018: The Keynote ConferenceWith disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Utility Week Live 2018 examines these changes, and explore ... read more
- Mari Silbey: It's Not Skynet; It's Ambient IntelligenceThere's another buzz-phrase circling the tech sector. With stage one of the Internet of Things underway, the tech glitterati are looking to the next big thing -- how connected devices can do more for ... read more
- Luke Koshi: A novel approach to security in gated residential premises: The myGate app is hereSecurity in gated communities is a concern for residents today. With rapid urbanisation happening across the major cities of India, the current trend is of people moving in to gated communities. And ... read more
- Matt Boddy: Does your credit card need a tinfoil hat to keep it safe on the train?Do you travel on the London Underground? The Boston Subway? The Paris Metro? Oxford buses? The San Francisco BART? Sydney Trains? Tokyo’s Yurikamome Line? Perhaps you’re crushed up against other ... read more
- The Future Of Internet Of Things (IOT) And The Risks (And Benefits) For Business OwnersThe Internet of Things (IOT) is simply the connection of devices to the internet (and/or each other) with an on/off switch. Your phone, tablet, and laptop computer are all connected to the internet, ... read more
- Jon Swartz: The Internet of Things: What Could Go WrongWith lockstep precision, each company explained how it was uniquely positioned to stitch together an estimated 20 billion connected devices worldwide in a market expected to reach $470 billion in ... read more
- The Internet of Things: What Could Go Wrong – Barron’sBarron'sThe Internet of Things: What Could Go WrongBarron'sIn the emerging world of the Internet of Things, there are concerns over compromised privacy and security, the risk of losing human touch and empathy, and the cost and sheer complexity for consumers in making it all work. “The challenge for the ...CES ... read more
- Andy Beckett: Post-work: the radical idea of a world without jobsWork has ruled our lives for centuries, and it does so today more than ever. But a new generation of thinkers insists there is an alternative. Work is the master of the modern world. For most ... read more
- NEWS WRAP-UP: Mirai botnet variants take Internet-of-Things hacking to higher levels – Security BoulevardNEWS WRAP-UP: Mirai botnet variants take Internet-of-Things hacking to higher levelsSecurity BoulevardWeek ending Jan. 19, 2018. Don't look now but the weaponization of the Internet of Things just kicked into high gear. The Mirai botnet, which I first wrote about in December 2016, is back — in two potent variants. ... read more
- Promethieus Launch is Tied to SHD Smart Home’s Use of Blockchain Security for Internet of Things Products – Business Wire (press release)Promethieus Launch is Tied to SHD Smart Home's Use of Blockchain Security for Internet of Things ProductsBusiness Wire (press release)VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lomiko Metals Inc. (“Lomiko”) (TSX-V: LMR, OTC: LMRMF, FSE: DH8C) announces details of the strategy for 25% owned Promethieus Cryptocurrency Mining Corporation (“Promethieus” or “the Company”) www ...and ... read more
- Internet of Things Announces Increase to Non-Brokered Private Placement for Up to $2.3 Million – GlobeNewswire (press release)Internet of Things Announces Increase to Non-Brokered Private Placement for Up to $2.3 MillionGlobeNewswire (press release)TORONTO, Jan. 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Internet of Things Inc. (TSX-V:ITT) (OTC:INOTF) (FRANKFURT:71T) (“ITT” or the “Company”) a software and solutions provider to the Internet of Things (the “IoT”) market, announces that further to ... read more
- CES 2018 and the ‘Internet of Things’ – The Philadelphia TribuneThe Philadelphia TribuneCES 2018 and the 'Internet of Things'The Philadelphia TribuneThe “Internet of Things (IoT)” is a buzz term that has evolved greatly since its 1999 introduction. IoT is defined by TechTarget as “a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people that are ...Forget ... read more
- Internet of Things Market Projected to Grow – PR Newswire (press release)Internet of Things Market Projected to GrowPR Newswire (press release)A report by Research and Markets projects that the Internet of Things market is expected to grow from USD 170.57 Billion in 2017 to USD 561.04 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 26.9%. The strong advances ... read more