Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- The Internet of Things Transforms Logistics – Supply & Demand Chain ExecutiveSupply & Demand Chain ExecutiveThe Internet of Things Transforms LogisticsSupply & Demand Chain ExecutiveThis value comes, in part, from the way the IoT helps converge information technology (IT) with operational technology (OT). By deploying IoT-enabled sensors and advanced analytics, supply chain and logistics companies can gain real-time visibility ... ... read more
- Internet of Things (IoT) Market Report 2018-2028 – Visiongain Report – PR Newswire (press release)Information AgeInternet of Things (IoT) Market Report 2018-2028 - Visiongain ReportPR Newswire (press release)Buy our report today Internet of Things (IoT) Market Report 2018-2028: Analysis of Machine to Machine (M2M), Big Data & Cloud Technologies. Forecasts for Consumer Electronics (Smartphones, Smart Home, Energy & Utilities, Safety & Security, Smart ...Preparing ... read more
- Alibaba buys Chinese chipmaker to aid IoT biz, help drive local chip sector – CNBCCNBCAlibaba buys Chinese chipmaker to aid IoT biz, help drive local chip sectorCNBCE-commerce titan Alibaba Group Holding Ltd has bought a Chinese microchip maker to further its cloud-based "internet of things" (IoT) business, underscoring its commitment to the chip industry, an Alibaba spokeswoman said on Friday. The announcement ...Alibaba acquires ... read more
- Julio Villarreal Pelegrino Joins @CloudEXPO Faculty | @RedHat #CloudNative #OpenStack #DevOps #DigitalTransformationIn this presentation, you will learn first hand what works and what doesn't while architecting and deploying OpenStack. Some of the topics will include:- best practices for creating repeatable deployments of OpenStack- multi-site considerations- how to customize OpenStack to integrate with your existing systems and security best practices.read more ... read more
- James Gips, Brendan Guerin, and Sam Ransbotham: How Organizations Will Produce in an Autonomous FutureHow much will technology change affect labor? According to research informing our 2017 research report, “Reshaping Business with Artificial Intelligence,” not as much as one would expect. Less than ... read more
- James Vincent: iRobot CEO says the future of the smart home is going to mean making friends with robotsWhat is the future of robotics and automation in the home? Over the last few years, the most obvious trend has been for virtual assistants like Alexa to link together smart devices through voice ... read more
- Annaliese Milano: €2 Million Donation to Fund World Food Programme Blockchain ProjectThe European nation of Belgium has contributed €2 million ($2.4 million) to support the United Nation's World Food Programme (WFP) and its technology projects, including its blockchain-based payments ... read more
- Want to get a 3-month head start in IoT and build prototypes within just 5 days?At iB Hubs IoT Bootcamp '18, you can make it happen! The Bootcamp, which happens in 10 cities across India, also features specially crafted sessions on topics such as the Internet of Drones, ... read more
- Video: Hacking the internet of things—Ocean’s Eleven Style – fifthdomain.comfifthdomain.comVideo: Hacking the internet of things—Ocean's Eleven Stylefifthdomain.comTop Headlines. Future cyber threats will come from inside the architecture · RSA founders wrestle with how governments might use blockchain · Should Congress treat Facebook like the Exxon Valdez? Russia denies 'feeble' US, UK charges of internet ... ... read more
- Fast 5: Gogo’s Take on Internet of Things Outcomes, Near Future – MRO NetworkMRO NetworkFast 5: Gogo's Take on Internet of Things Outcomes, Near FutureMRO NetworkGogo has a 2Ku inflight connectivity system installation starting every eight hours around the world. With this big ramp up, T.J. Horsager, Gogo's director of connected aircraft, talked with Lee Ann Shay about how connectivity and the Internet ... read more
- All in Mobile to Exhibit at @CloudEXPO NY | @AllinMobileApps #Mobile #iPhone #Samsung #iOS11 #CIODXWorldEXPO LLC announced today that All in Mobile, a mobile app development company from Poland, will exhibit at the 22nd International CloudEXPO | DXWorldEXPO. All In Mobile is a mobile app development company from Poland. Since 2014, they maintain passion for developing mobile applications for enterprises and startups worldwide.read more ... read more
- In the scheme of Internet of Things … – Business LineIn the scheme of Internet of Things ...Business LineMeenakshi Verma AmbwaniAt a time when consumers can't wait to get their hands on the latest smart watches and there is a buzz around Amazon Echo and Google Home, brands cannot ignore the impact of Internet of Things (IoT) on advertising and ... read more
- Microsoft reveals new ‘internet of things’ platform based on custom Linux kernel – Inquirer.netMicrosoft reveals new 'internet of things' platform based on custom Linux kernelInquirer.netIt's a minor revolution: Microsoft has presented its latest security-enhancing solution for Internet of Things (IoT) devices, based on a custom Linux kernel. Azure Sphere is essentially a microcontroller directly connected to the Redmond firm's cloud ...and more » ... read more
- Benefits of Public Cloud On-Prem with @Cloudistics | @CloudExpo #AI #Cloud"We're focused on how to get some of the attributes that you would expect from an Amazon, Azure, Google, and doing that on-prem. We believe today that you can actually get those types of things done with certain architectures available in the market today," explained Steve Conner, VP of Sales ... read more
- Heritage Global Patents & Trademarks to Conduct Sealed-Bid Auction of WiseWear Corp. “Smart Jewelry” / “Internet of … – PR Newswire (press release)Heritage Global Patents & Trademarks to Conduct Sealed-Bid Auction of WiseWear Corp. "Smart Jewelry" / "Internet of ...PR Newswire (press release)The Intellectual Property consists of WiseWear's "Smart Jewelry / "Internet of Things" Patent Portfolio and associated Trademarks. The Intellectual Property will be sold as one auction lot to the highest ... read more