Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services entity for your specific sector of interest. We implement these entities as Build, Operate and Transfer models working closely with our customers through an innovative venture equity/convertible financing model. Call it a hybrid venture model where we only focus on sectors of interest for our strategic investors in the Internet of Things .
a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
the act of combining components in manufacturing.
a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- It’s About Economics! Data Is the New Sun | @ThingsExpo #AI #DX #BigDataI’ve always felt that bringing an economics perspective to our big data and digital transformation discussions is more important than a traditional accounting or even information technology (IT) perspective. Heck, I believe that a Chief Data Officer’s background should be more along the lines of economics than IT. Economics brings ... read more
- [video] Hyperscale Agnostic with @CloudRank | @CloudExpo #AI #DX #DevOps #Hyperscale"Our strategy is to focus on the hyperscale providers - AWS, Azure, and Google. Over the last year we saw that a lot of developers need to learn how to do their job in the cloud and we see this DevOps movement that we are catering to with our content," ... read more
- Announcing @Cedexis to Exhibit at @CloudExpo Silicon Valley | #API #SaaS #CloudSYS-CON Events announced today that Cedexis will exhibit at SYS-CON's 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on Oct 31 – Nov 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Cedexis is the leader in data-driven enterprise global traffic management. Whether optimizing traffic through datacenters, ... read more
- [session] APIs and Financial Services Innovation | @CloudExpo @IBMcloud #AI #API #FinTechIBM helps FinTechs and financial services companies build and monetize cognitive-enabled financial services apps quickly and at scale. Hosted on IBM Bluemix, IBM’s platform builds in customer insights, regulatory compliance analytics and security to help reduce development time and testing. In his session at 21st Cloud Expo, Lennart Frantzell, a ... read more
- Healthcare Industry and #Blockchain | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #DL #DX #FinTechBlockchain. A day doesn’t seem to go by without seeing articles and discussions about the technology. According to PwC executive Seamus Cushley, approximately $1.4B has been invested in blockchain just last year. In Gartner’s recent hype cycle for emerging technologies, blockchain is approaching the peak. It is considered by Gartner ... read more
- [session] Offshore Development – How Not to Screw It Up | @CloudExpo @MobiDev_ #API #Cloud #AnalyticsWhat is the best strategy for selecting the right offshore company for your business? In his session at 21st Cloud Expo, Alan Winters, U.S. Head of Business Development at MobiDev, will discuss the things to look for - positive and negative - in evaluating your options. He will also discuss ... read more
- Containers 101: What You Need to Know | @DevOpsSummit #DevOps #Docker #ContainersContainers are the future of web development, in large part thanks to Docker’s explosive growth. According to DataDog, 15 percent of hosts run Docker, which is significantly up from the 6 percent of hosts running it at this point in 2015. LinkedIn has also seen a 160 percent increase in ... read more
- [video] @Cloudistics Public Cloud Benefits | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #DX #SDN #DataCenterYou know you need the cloud, but you’re hesitant to simply dump everything at Amazon since you know that not all workloads are suitable for cloud. You know that you want the kind of ease of use and scalability that you get with public cloud, but your applications are architected ... read more
- Is There Value in Estimating Software Delivery Times? | @DevOpsSummit #CD #APM #MonitoringI often hear software development referred to as “magic.” Those of us who are software engineers may scoff at this, but it reveals the outside world’s perception of what we do. Software development may not be magic, but it is completely veiled in the abstract, and therefore difficult for the ... read more
- WF-IoT 2018 Call for Papers STRICT deadines September 30th and October 6th for special session and workshopsTheme: Smart Cities & Nations Organized by IEEE IoT Initiative 4th IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT 2018) http://wfiot2018.iot.ieee.org/, which will be held in Singapore on ... read more
- SapientRazorfish SNAP Program Fine Tunes Rapid Innovation For Internet Of Things – MediaPost CommunicationsMediaPost CommunicationsSapientRazorfish SNAP Program Fine Tunes Rapid Innovation For Internet Of ThingsMediaPost CommunicationsThis could involve the speed of connections of smart devices, the speed of tracking and analyzing data or the speed of serving context-based messaging to a consumer based on location in real time. There's also another place for ... read more
- A smart city is more than the sum total of infrastructure, built environment and big data, says Martin PotAfter a delay of some time, the long awaited, monumental monograph of Cedric Price (1952-2003) was published recently by AA/CCA; two volumes in a box document extensively the impressive works and ... read more
- How the Internet of Things Can Improve Healthcare Management – IoT Business News (press release) (blog)IoT Business News (press release) (blog)How the Internet of Things Can Improve Healthcare ManagementIoT Business News (press release) (blog)The internet of things is expanding and deepening the networks that are already bringing information and services to us, almost anywhere and nearly anytime we want it. Here are just a few ... read more
- BT and Hitachi join forces to develop IoT products – The Internet of Business (blog)The Internet of Business (blog)BT and Hitachi join forces to develop IoT productsThe Internet of Business (blog)UK-based telecommunications giant BT and Hitachi Vantara, a subsidiary of Japanese multinational conglomerate company Hitachi, are teaming up to develop industrial and enterprise Internet of Things (IoT) products. The two companies will partner ...BT ... read more
- ClearBlade raises $3M Series A to make industrial applications internet connectedClearBlade, an industrial IoT solution platform that promises to securely connect devices to the internet raised a $3M Series A round. The funding round was led by Align Capital. The company plans to utilize funding proceeds to expand its sales and engineering teams and meet revenue targets. The most simple ... read more