Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Event: Cybersecurity: Internet of Things The Cost of Convenience in the Digital Age – CTOvision (blog)CTOvision (blog)Event: Cybersecurity: Internet of Things The Cost of Convenience in the Digital AgeCTOvision (blog)On Tuesday June 5th from 6:30-8:30pm an event focused on cybersecurity of the Internet of Things will feature an interesting discussion by three panelists who know the many nuances of this critically important topic. The discussion ... read more
- Technology&Trends18“The Technology & Trends 2018 event is an executive briefing which focuses on the impact of emerging technologies set to reshape enterprise and the workplace. Experts will present an ... read more
- VIRT-EU hosted a Dowse workshop run by Jaromil and Federico Bonelli from Dyne.org at the IT University of Copenhagen.Dowse Workshop Thursday November 2nd 2017 VIRT-EU hosted a Dowse workshop run by Jaromil and Federico Bonelli from Dyne.org at the IT University of Copenhagen. The VIRT-EU project aims to ... read more
- IoT for me: How the internet of things is personalizing medicine – TechTarget (blog)IoT for me: How the internet of things is personalizing medicineTechTarget (blog)A mechanic is deep inside the dark hold of a freighter ship trying to understand why a 6,000-pound turbine engine has stopped running. Years ago, he had only his best guess to rely on, but today he has a ... read more
- IoT Day Copenhagen – What kind of future do we want to live in?When data collection and use is invisible to us - the end users - we can’t control where our data flows, who will use it, and more importantly what it is used for. Now imagine a friend who knows ... read more
- Protecting Your Family: The Internet of Things Gives Hackers Creepy New Options – WBRC FOX6 News – WBRC.comProtecting Your Family: The Internet of Things Gives Hackers Creepy New OptionsWBRC FOX6 News - WBRC.comBasically, the "internet of things" is made up of secondary and tertiary devices that connect to your home's wifi. Not just computers, tablets or phones.. the "IOT" is made up of things like security cameras, ... read more
- Protecting Your Family: The Internet of Things Gives Hackers Creepy New Options – WAFFProtecting Your Family: The Internet of Things Gives Hackers Creepy New OptionsWAFFBasically, the "internet of things" is made up of secondary and tertiary devices that connect to your home's wifi. Not just computers, tablets or phones.. the "IOT" is made up of things like security cameras, home assistants like Alexa, ... read more
- Azure Maps intro for developers – Microsoft – Channel 9Microsoft - Channel 9Azure Maps intro for developersMicrosoft - Channel 9Azure Maps is now publicly available. Previously know as Azure Location Based Services during it's preview period, the service not only got a new name but also lots of great new features. Ricky Brundritt, PM in the Azure Maps team, ... read more
- The Cloud Without Safe Harbor | @CloudExpo @Cavirin #Cloud #BigDataThe revocation of Safe Harbor has radically affected data sovereignty strategy in the cloud. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Jeff Miller, Product Management at Cavirin Systems, discussed how to assess these changes across your own cloud strategy, and how you can mitigate risks previously covered under the agreement.read ... read more
- Hardware meets software: Seven steps to creating new revenue with IoT – IoT Tech NewsIoT Tech NewsHardware meets software: Seven steps to creating new revenue with IoTIoT Tech NewsManufacturers used to determine pricing based on a physical item. Today, Industry 4.0 and the integration of software into products have brought new pricing approaches into the picture. But it's not as simple as adding a ... read more
- Amber Solutions raises $3.3M Series A to fast track sales of its smart electrical productsAmber Solutions, an IoT product company that sells smart outlets, switches and circuit breakers closed Series A Preferred Stock round of financing that equals $3.3M in gross proceeds. Amber will use the funds to support the commercial development of Amber's core technologies. One of Amber’s product is solid-state circuit interrupter ... read more
- 10 Ways the Internet of Things Will Make Our Lives Better – Motley FoolIoT Evolution World (blog)10 Ways the Internet of Things Will Make Our Lives BetterMotley FoolThe Internet of Things (IoT) links a wide range of devices -- including wearables, smart appliances, and driverless cars -- to each other and the cloud. This market could grow from $171 billion in 2017 to ... read more
- Smart Speakers Growth Fulfils Internet of Things Promise – The Market MogulThe Market MogulSmart Speakers Growth Fulfils Internet of Things PromiseThe Market MogulA rise in demand for devices connected to the Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to fuel the smart speaker market growth. The manufacturers are increasingly investing to develop integrated devices, such as Wink Hub, Logitech Harmony Elite, and ... read more
- WEF: Technological innovation can bolster trust and security at international borders. Here’s howJohn Moavenzadeh, Head of Mobility Industries and System Initiative, Member of the Executive Committee, World Economic Forum LLC "I landed at the Buenos Aires airport recently after 14 hours of ... read more
- Jared Bernstein: The future of work through the lens of Uber looks a lot like the pastThere are many who think the structure of work is rapidly changing. The “gig economy,” they argue, is replacing the old economy; robots and artificial intelligence are displacing workers faster than ... read more